Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    The ending reminded me of how overrated the relationship between the Maximoff twins can be at times
    Everyone praises the chemistry between Wanda and Pietro when they spend most of their time arguing or manipulating each other, while ignoring the healthy relationship Jean-Paul and Jeanne-Marie have
    Probably because this healthy relationship is a new thing, relatively speaking.

Hell, when they started out, Jean-Paul straight up told Jean Marie once that he assumed the only reason why the villain didn't kill her was because Jean Marie whored herself out to him (she was safe because of mistaken identity).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm very intrigued by the little nugget that genetic experiments don't carry over into the new bodies. I assumed so but it was nice confirmation. It's really like a cleansing rebirth.
    One has to wonder what this means for Toad. His DNA is damaged, and he seems to bounce up and down (no pun intended) on his mutation scale all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    One has to wonder what this means for Toad. His DNA is damaged, and he seems to bounce up and down (no pun intended) on his mutation scale all the time.
    I could easily see Toad and Mystique heading to Arrako post haste. Or what is keeping someone like Selene from trying, thank god she is hard to kill. Imagine if her power took away her one weakness and made her more efficent.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Who is the purple indian girl?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This is supposed to be Specter? I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Heck yeah!

Though i am dying to see a scene where a weaker mutant goes to arrako and ends up dying and his efficent reincarnation almost makes his powers worse because it's purpose wasn't battle or being showy. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm very intrigued by the little nugget that genetic experiments don't carry over into the new bodies. I assumed so but it was nice confirmation. It's really like a cleansing rebirth.
    It sounded more like a mutant can choose to start from their baseline if they want to. I don't have the issue in front of me, but Northstar said something along the lines of assuming she had decided not to carry Langkowski's experiments over.

Dani....... forever

It sounded more like a mutant can choose to start from their baseline if they want to. I don't have the issue in front of me, but Northstar said something along the lines of assuming she had decided not to carry Langkowski's experiments over.
    That makes sense. I was more thinking he thought she may have gone back to laski for experiments. especially since i don't recall her having a will.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Wow, this issue actually had me in tears. I have never experienced it but that letter on the data page i had to catch my breath after such a beautiful issue. I think Prodigy wrote that letter and he was murdered by whoever his lover was.
    Aren’t Prodigy and Speed dating? So that meat mean Speed murdered him(unless Prodigy is cheating and has a secret lover)because IDK maybe he’s jealous he can’t come to Krakoa. Well actually now that I think about it, even though Wanda and Pietro are no longer Magneto’s children and are no longer mutants, Speed and Wiccan are still considered to be mutants...but they have t shown up on Krakoa(officially)but if they are mutants they can just hop I a gate. Sounds interesting(wonder if this may create awkwardness for our dear Polaris)

Great issue. Leah prioritizing emotional beats that so many writers ignore or leave off-panel. More of this please. <3

Also appreciate Leah for giving the NXM some love, it's been years since I felt like they've been treated right and their relationships were acknowledged.

How would Aurora decide when she was murdered? Its not like she anticipated or planned her death. How she returns would be up to the Five and Xavier

Also what experiments were done on her?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How would Aurora decide when she was murdered? Its not like she anticipated or planned her death. How she returns would be up to the Five and Xavier

Also what experiments were done on her?
    She had Sasquatch alter her powers so that she didn't have to rely on Northstar to produce light. It had a side effect of cancelling out both their powers if they physically touched

I'd assume no few mutants on Krakoa have a will stipulating what (if any) alterations should be made to their husk in the event of resurrection.