Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

I don't know where you get that Gorgon is dancing, they just comment that he's "acting weird".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Sorry, I just don't quite like the art in this series.

Who's the girl with the purple shirt approaching Daken?

Some scenes were quite confusing. Were Gorgon ever shown in any panel?

Gorgon shouldn't have any memories before his death in Otherworld just like Rockslide. He should just have memories since his rebirth making Gorgon a new-born baby but with a man's body.
    I wish they brought on Carlos Gomez long term, guy nailed issue 4 to perfection and then poof ,back to weaker art...sad

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know where you get that Gorgon is dancing, they just comment that he's "acting weird".
    Its the panel immediately following that is throwing people.
    In the one panel, they address "Gorgon acting weird"
    In the panel immediately following, there are several characters watching television recounting their experience in Mojoworld, specifically citing having witnessed a troupe of Rachels in hound attire, doing a dance routine.
    People seem to not have gathered that these scenes are not connected, but rather taking place simultaneously in different areas of the Boneyard.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Its the panel immediately following that is throwing people.
    In the one panel, they address "Gorgon acting weird"
    In the panel immediately following, there are several characters watching television recounting their experience in Mojoworld, specifically citing having witnessed a troupe of Rachels in hound attire, doing a dance routine.
    People seem to not have gathered that these scenes are not connected, but rather taking place simultaneously in different areas of the Boneyard.
    I suspect many of the people who talk about Gorgon dancing only read the summary in this thread, otherwise they would be wondering why he was dressing up as Rachel.

I believe the Gorgon & dancing thing(??) is misread.
    They talk about Gorgon in one panel and then in the next, we pivot to folks watching Mojoworld on tv, and discussing how they encountered a troupe of dancing Rachel's in her hound costume.
    Yeah i misread that. Too much looking at webtoons lately. Either way, Gorgon is acting weird not vacant like Santos seemingly was.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

What was the experiment on Aurora that Jean Paul mentioned, when she resisted making contact with him? What was done to her?

What was the experiment on Aurora that Jean Paul mentioned, when she resisted making contact with him? What was done to her?
    The twins had a falling out back in AF v1 and Aurora asked her science-bf to change her powers to be independent of her brother's. He did the experiment, messed around in some other areas he didn't disclose, her powers went wonky, and one of the side-effects was that the twins canceled each other's powers out when they touched after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    No! Why does everyone associated with the X-Men have to be mutants? Spiral and Longshot didn’t even originate in an X-Book. They’re not mutants. Let them stay that way. It’s like in the 90’s when some writers would say Juggernaut was a mutant. No.

As for the rest... while interesting, it wouldn’t last. Mojoverse always tends to return to the status quo, so it would just get undone off panel like any other “major shift”.
    Not everyone just Spiral cause I like her and her design and I want her to stick around. People like Kid Gladiator and Warbird were allies of the mutants but because they weren't mutant they basically had to go back to where they came from while look at Broo who is still around. That's why if they are a mutants they are more likely to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Not everyone just Spiral cause I like her and her design and I want her to stick around. People like Kid Gladiator and Warbird were allies of the mutants but because they weren't mutant they basically had to go back to where they came from while look at Broo who is still around. That's why if they are a mutants they are more likely to stick around.
    Nah, she doesn’t need to be a mutant. I’d like to see her used more, though, but not at the expense of adding yet another mutant...

They should make a new Exiles book with the cast being non-mutant X-people who aren’t allowed on Krakoa...

Spiral, Longshot, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Mimic, Warbird, Kid Gladiator...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The twins had a falling out back in AF v1 and Aurora asked her science-bf to change her powers to be independent of her brother's. He did the experiment, messed around in some other areas he didn't disclose, her powers went wonky, and one of the side-effects was that the twins canceled each other's powers out when they touched after that.
    Thanks babe! Much appreciated!

Ultimate Member

lol

I guess 'falling out' is a more polite than saying 'Northstar thought his sister whored herself to survive an encounter with a villain, because she's a whore'

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Nah, she doesn’t need to be a mutant. I’d like to see her used more, though, but not at the expense of adding yet another mutant...

They should make a new Exiles book with the cast being non-mutant X-people who aren’t allowed on Krakoa...

Spiral, Longshot, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Mimic, Warbird, Kid Gladiator...
    Don't tempt them, these X-books are already taking too much of my money

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    lol

I guess 'falling out' is a more polite than saying 'Northstar thought his sister whored herself to survive an encounter with a villain, because she's a whore'
    More accurately, 'Northstar had an extremely shitty day and said something hurtful and undeserved to his sister who had also just had an extremely shitty day and did the same right back.' But my first choice is more succinct.

Ultimate Member

More accurately, 'Northstar had an extremely shitty day and said something hurtful and undeserved to his sister who had also just had an extremely shitty day and did the same right back.' But my version's more succinct.
    Not exactly accurate, though.

Jean-Marie was clearly taken back by his comment, and still Northstar said "After your fling with Sasquatch, I'd believe anything."

Modern Northstar has learned some tact, but in the beginning, he was a raging douche

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah I was wrong. I confused two word bubbles.