Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Sorry, I just don't quite like the art in this series.

Who's the girl with the purple shirt approaching Daken?

Some scenes were quite confusing. Were Gorgon ever shown in any panel?

Gorgon shouldn't have any memories before his death in Otherworld just like Rockslide. He should just have memories since his rebirth making Gorgon a new-born baby but with a man's body.
    Last edited by ericng; 12-03-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Incredible Member

Is Mercury a lesbian or is she bisexual? I get that Eye-Boy called her that because she's with Bling, but I remembered her crushing hard on Wither and him only turning on her when Selene turned him into a vampire bat,

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Is Mercury a lesbian or is she bisexual? I get that Eye-Boy called her that because she's with Bling, but I remembered her crushing hard on Wither and him only turning on her when Selene turned him into a vampire bat,
    Dunno, but it's cute seeing that she and Bling are still togther.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

This book was straight up made for me all my new X-men vol 2 people back together. Hellion Surge Dust Prodigy all of them with their training squads this was such a nice nostalgia blast I loved it.

Seeing Emma give a moment to mourn Rockslide meant a lot since he was in her training squad of Hellions.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'm glad Leah Williams remembered that too.

I know it's wishful thinking but honestly if this story finds a way to make Spiral a mutant and the new ruler of Mojo world I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Well it's not ok for Lorna, writers have to stop forcing relationships. I wonder what characters would be considered brother/sister for Lorna?

What? what one things have to do with another
    A bit of context. Daken is trying to have sex with Aurora. Lorna is like a sister to me was more in the direction "I am not sexually attracted to her" than "We are superclose". I am pretty sure Lorna would have rolled her eyes hearing that.
    Greycrow also goes around calling brother to his teammates and he barely knows them.

Astonishing Member

Wonder what type of Gorgon we'll get ,after seeing Hellions7 maybe he'll be an upgrade...
    Last edited by Rev9; 12-03-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I always thought she was bisexual, because I remember Bling crushing on her ,while she was into Wither (or soon after) not the other way round

Leah does Emma justice give her a ongoing already I didn't even mind the Sofia resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Sorry, I just don't quite like the art in this series.

Who's the girl with the purple shirt approaching Daken?

Some scenes were quite confusing. Were Gorgon ever shown in any panel?

Gorgon shouldn't have any memories before his death in Otherworld just like Rockslide. He should just have memories since his rebirth making Gorgon a new-born baby but with a man's body.
    Thats untrue. The person who comes back is an amalaglam of all relaties there is nothing that says they should only be a newborn, that is just the case for rockslide since his only actual memory is after he was dead in lorna's arms. We don't know what the totality of this Gorgon experience is but apparently he can dance.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    A bit of context. Daken is trying to have sex with Aurora. Lorna is like a sister to me was more in the direction "I am not sexually attracted to her" than "We are superclose". I am pretty sure Lorna would have rolled her eyes hearing that.
    Greycrow also goes around calling brother to his teammates and he barely knows them.
    Yeah, this. Just because says he supposedly thinks of Lorna as a sister doesn't mean Leah actually thinks of them that way. He was just flirting with Aurora

I believe the Gorgon & dancing thing(??) is misread.
    They talk about Gorgon in one panel and then in the next, we pivot to folks watching Mojoworld on tv, and discussing how they encountered a troupe of dancing Rachel's in her hound costume.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I'd have rather seen Dryad in this issue, as she was one of the bus victims.
    It felt like, her yearbook statement listing a favorite thing being 'hanging out with her dad' and her name Callie Beto, and Emma earlier mentioning that the hedge maze had been designed by famous mutant landscaper Giancarlo Beto, that there was some sort of intent to have Callie's plant control mutation be inherited from her dad, only it never really went anywhere. Rereading Academy X, I kind of wish it got a House of X type push, and we learned more about the other squads, Alpha Squadron, the Paragons, the Advocates, the Excelsiors, the unnamed squad led by Storm (that included Gentle, and perhaps Melody Guthrie?), etc. instead of just one book that spent it's focus on the New Mutants and Hellions, with occasional glimpses of the others in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I know it's wishful thinking but honestly if this story finds a way to make Spiral a mutant and the new ruler of Mojo world I'm all for it.
    No! Why does everyone associated with the X-Men have to be mutants? Spiral and Longshot didn’t even originate in an X-Book. They’re not mutants. Let them stay that way. It’s like in the 90’s when some writers would say Juggernaut was a mutant. No.

As for the rest... while interesting, it wouldn’t last. Mojoverse always tends to return to the status quo, so it would just get undone off panel like any other “major shift”.