Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Yeah, Leah would make a good New X-Men writer.
    it would get canceled so fast

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It is pretty funny how mutants who survived for decades of stories just started dying constantly the instant resurrection became as simple as getting a doctor's appointment.
    it is becoming so tiring

Oh Baxer you’re just full of positivity.

Also, X-Factor is the book dealing with resurrections on Krakoa close up. And the first step in that process is always going to be someone dying. Deaths are part of the series mandate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Also, X-Factor is the book dealing with resurrections on Krakoa close up. And the first step in that process is always going to be someone dying. Deaths are part of the series mandate.
    Sure, but the casual kill happen on majority of books. it is extremely boring

X-factor is about investigating the murders, not the ressurrections

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh Baxer you’re just full of positivity.
    Just being realistic
    Last edited by baxer; 12-02-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Sure, but the casual kill happen on majority of books. it is extremely boring

X-factor is about investigating the murders, not the ressurrections
    Its about investigating deaths but it is also about dealing with the resurrections.

this issue made me smile so much.

"This book is about investigating deaths"

*Some fans*
    "Why do people die?"

I think my favourite part of the issue was Dani and Emma! Emma couldn't join the celebrations for Wind Dancer because she is still upset about Rockslide and other kids who aren't able to be resurrected! Dani was really perceptive pointing out that Emma puts her heart on the line for all the kids and that's why it hurts her so much, and then she told Emma that she does the same thing! Then they went out for drinks together! I thought it was a nice moment between Dani and Emma and their shared protectiveness for the mutant kids and grieving for the ones that were lost!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Wow, this issue actually had me in tears. I have never experienced it but that letter on the data page i had to catch my breath after such a beautiful issue. I think Prodigy wrote that letter and he was murdered by whoever his lover was.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

This was a fantastic issue by Leah. Well balanced, and full of great character moments.

Polaris using Mercury as a shield against Daken <3.

I assume that's Laurie?????? It better be. Wallflower should be there for Sofia's resurrection. Hopefully we will get confirmation form someone at some point about her return.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    really loved seeing the New X-men reunion and a reminder of Emma not being just a cold bitch.

Siryn from the sounds of it probably had her consciousness shut down in the middle of flying, this seems to me it could be a telepath, someone like Wallflower or other powers that can make a person fall asleep.
    Maybe it's the Shadow King? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    This was a fantastic issue by Leah. Well balanced, and full of great character moments.

Polaris using Mercury as a shield against Daken <3.

I assume that's Laurie?????? It better be. Wallflower should be there for Sofia's resurrection. Hopefully we will get confirmation form someone at some point about her return.
    Lorna basically has a son now too. her. "he's a baby." and Rockslide's only memories of are Lorna crying over him and he was repeating her "i'm sorry." Leah is soooo good.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Me *crosses her fingers that Sofia is at least reunited with David and Josh*

Leah *decides Julian is the first to welcome Sofia*

Me *smiles for the entire hour after reading it*

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post

Just being realistic
    Not really. They needed a pandemic to get Amazing Mary Jane cancelled.
    "Cable was right!"

God, this was good. Seeing all the NXM together again and <gasp> celebrating!

Loa <333 Surge <333 Indra <333 Hellion <333

Also, I wonder what they were told about Blindfold. Was she erased from their minds? Is death by suicide a sure way not to get resurrected and Xavier and Magneto are using this rule to explain why she's not back?

The Emma/Dani scene basically trasnported me back to Kyost years, in the best way.