Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: King in Black

I don't remember how exactly but it was in the previous arc.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Something I just noticed and I’m not sure it was asked but when did Eddie get his left hand back?
    The symbiote regenerated it, I believe, which might have happened in the Venom Beyond arc right before King in Black started.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

That’s so weird because I swear the symbiote told Eddie too much time had past and then in the arc with the future nonsense, he still had the stump.

Mighty Member

It happened in the year gap that occurred at the end of Venom Beyond. I don’t think it was explained however, you just had to assume.

It happened in the last issue of Venom Beyond. After the time gap the Symbiote regenerated the arm. - I believe it is implied that it was caused by the power boost to being connected to Codex's Hive, which is why he lamented he would lose those powers when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    It happened in the last issue of Venom Beyond. After the time gap the Symbiote regenerated the arm. - I believe it is implied that it was caused by the power boost to being connected to Codex's Hive, which is why he lamented he would lose those powers when he left.
    Thanks for the memory refresher.

crazy issue no explanation on why Thor show up now but whatever. Thor and Dylan teaming up was not what I was expecting also Tony new mech was dope. And now Silver Surfer is showing up but I havent read Silver Surfer black I knew he had a run in with Knull but I dont see what he can do now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    crazy issue no explanation on why Thor show up now but whatever. Thor and Dylan teaming up was not what I was expecting also Tony new mech was dope. And now Silver Surfer is showing up but I havent read Silver Surfer black I knew he had a run in with Knull but I dont see what he can do now
    We'll find out soon enough, I believe.

Eddie basically makes Peter hand me down better.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

So Flash is back, or we can call it flashback.
    Right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Right?
    Less than 3 years, woulda been shorter had it not been for the 3 month pandemic delay.

Anyway, king in black is otherwise a bore and a disappointment. Donny Cates, amirite?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Less than 3 years, woulda been shorter had it not been for the 3 month pandemic delay.

Anyway, king in black is otherwise a bore and a disappointment. Donny Cates, amirite?

Naw its the most anyone has ever done with and ever will do with Eddie Brock as a character unless you got something else

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Naw its the most anyone has ever done with and ever will do with Eddie Brock as a character unless you got something else
    we've finally got solid proof that eddie brock has always been and still is a terrible character who should not exist
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    we've finally got solid proof that eddie brock has always been and still is a terrible character who should not exist
    At least explain your statements