Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I never know Mister Sinister could be so much fun. I really wanted "Thought Bubbles" back so bad this issue, just to see what the Council members were thinking while he was lying.

Nanny and Wild Child shocked me in a good way and I can't wait till see what Peter's powers might be.

Love this book
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Well Archangel's going to be upset that he's not on the Hellions when he finds out that Hodge is alive. I wonder if the veins on his body indicate he is still infected with the transmode virus.

Incredible Member

Read this because I wanted to see the consequences of what happened during X of Swords - pretty good issue, in my opinion.

Greycrow became more like a bro post resurrection. I wonder if he or Empath remember their beef and what happened the previous issue, as there doesn't seem to be any conflict between the two of them now.

Now it seems we have multiple interesting threads going forward - how Arrako deaths can 'improve' mutants, Sinister holding Kwannon's daughter over her head, and who Wild Child will settle down with.

I miss the old design. The spider look was iconic

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And me thinks Greycrow has a huge crush on the new wild child. three panels of you look good and staring.
    Does that mean that he's no longer under Empath's spell?
    My flag is bacon.

Hellions remain my favourite Dawn of X title - and this issue setting up what's next is no exception. Who knew we'd be glued to Nanny and Orphan-Maker development in 2020? Glad to see a bit more of how Kwannon and Sinister's relationship works here too.

So Hodge is now an immortal (inferno) cyborg (x-tinction agenda) phalanx (phalanx covenant)... now with a new body.

Amazing Member

Seeing Nanny’s arms and legs sticking out of the pod confirms what I suspected... Nanny is the Black female breakout star of Dawn of X.

Amazing Member

I want to see a member of the MLF join Hellions. Either Reaper, Tempo or Dragoness have my vote.

This series has been surprisingly amazing. Today’s issue was no different. I know Gorgon was mentioned in passing in both books today so now I really want to know what’s going on with him.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Wait what is Nanny's mutant power I thought she was a person in a suit is she really just an egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Wait what is Nanny's mutant power I thought she was a person in a suit is she really just an egg?
    low level telepathy and pixie dust (which i dont think is part of her mutation) which she can use to exert influence on a person

Last edited by Havok83; 12-02-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Another funny issue!
    >Emma wanting to see Sinister chew the scenery as much as possible? Relatable.
    >Nanny's legs and arms sticking out of the resurrection egg? Priceless.
    >Poor Kwannon. Sinister has her daughter in both body and mind. I hope she can free her.
    >Nanny's badass new egg battle armour!
    >At least Wildchild can form complete sentences now. He wants a she-wolf. Will he go after Rahne? Feral? Thornn?
    >The only thing missing from the crashing plane scene was Clive shouting 'SINISTEEEEERRRRR!!!' while Sinister shouted 'CLIIIIIIIVEEEEE!!!'.
    >The Right Sentinels body shaming Nanny made me laugh out loud.
    >Hodge not having the trademarked round glasses threw me at first but I absolutely love him!
    >Cameron Hodge, Maddie... Is this series building up to Inferno v2?! ^_^

Favourite panels...
    h1.jpg
    h2.jpg
    h3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I love that Egg Woman is now even more badass.
    All is right in the world.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Still the best non-Hickman X-book at the moment. Sinister continues to be my favorite of the cast, with Nanny not long behind (love that he continued to be freaked out by her. "Ugh, I did not expect her to rhyme."). Still not crazy about Wild Child, but digging everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    >Cameron Hodge, Maddie... Is this series building up to Inferno v2?! ^_^\
    Maddie and Hodge. Nanny and Orphan Maker as part of the regular cast.
    Oh geez it might be lol. Are N'Astrith and S'ym far behind?