Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

so guys what are your theories as to Orphan Maker's powers are? when he was being torn up early on it let out something acidic to one of the zombies, but that could just be part off his powers or his suit has some acids in it. Sinister might just be exaggerating on how dangerous it is but there's a chance it could be something that would wreck a lot of people just by his mere presence.

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    so guys what are your theories as to Orphan Maker's powers are? when he was being torn up early on it let out something acidic to one of the zombies, but that could just be part off his powers or his suit has some acids in it. Sinister might just be exaggerating on how dangerous it is but there's a chance it could be something that would wreck a lot of people just by his mere presence.
    He houses Sublime from the Morrison run? Maybe his powers are like the kid from Ultimate X-Men 41. He just kills organic life by being near it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member

So it might be a coincidence, but was Wild Child talking like Vulcan here?

Fun issue. Good pacing, dialogue, action, teases, art, humor, etc etc. I am trying not to overthink anything since I don't think half of what is being tossed around either via characters talking or data pages is necessarily concrete or going to matter at some point.

I am going to guess it is something that would be dangerous to mutants themselves, if I am remembering correctly it was the Right that was experimenting with him.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    So it might be a coincidence, but was Wild Child talking like Vulcan here?
    Vulcan never expressed a desire for blood or for mating. Do you mean that he was talking coldly and analytically?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Incredible Member

He projects country music all around himself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Vulcan never expressed a desire for blood or for mating. Do you mean that he was talking coldly and analytically?
    Wild Child: "There is fire in my blood. It spurs me forward"

Vulcan: "That fire matches the one inside of me"

And, well, they both might have a desire for mating considering the company Vulcan has been keeping.

BANNED

And, well, they both might have a desire for mating considering the company Vulcan has been keeping.
    just because they are women? so a men can't have female friends

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    just because they are women? so a men can't have female friends
    I said "might" didn't I?

Amazing Member

Oooh you may be on to something. There is still mystery surrounding Vulcan’s resurrection story. Maybe because he died in Cancerverse or wherever he was in space it caused a similar problem. He was also shown to be powerful af on the moon against those plant people almost like he’d been upgraded (but without the evil).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
    Oooh you may be on to something. There is still mystery surrounding Vulcan’s resurrection story. Maybe because he died in Cancerverse or wherever he was in space it caused a similar problem. He was also shown to be powerful af on the moon against those plant people almost like he’d been upgraded (but without the evil).
    He didn't died on Cancerverse. I guess x-men 10 or 11 explain what happened to him, he was modified by some aliens, he is a sleeper agent for them but he doesn't know that

Amazing Member

Ah, my comprehension was not strong with that storyline.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    He houses Sublime from the Morrison run? Maybe his powers are like the kid from Ultimate X-Men 41. He just kills organic life by being near it.
    It's my theory too, he is the 616 version of the kid of the Ultimate universe. In his wiki entry, it say that "His powers are currently unknown, though his armor being breached by the Marauders caused him to begin spewing an unidentified caustic liquid that melted Scrambler's face."
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Why do i feel like honed versions of those three will just spell trouble just as resurrection from Otherworld?

When was the last time Hodge was around, and what did he do? I thought he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    When was the last time Hodge was around, and what did he do? I thought he was dead.
    I believe his last appearance was in Second Coming, where he got absorbed by Warlock.

But he also made a deal with a demon to be completely unkillable, so he'll always come back.