Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will have one of everything again.

BANNED

I will grab one of everything.

ONE MORE DAY #0 (intriguing start to an event)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #25 (nice, it's like X of Swords but with magic)
    AGENTS OF FURY #3 (interesting that we are getting more politics)
    AGENTS OF FURY: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Great, Howard Stark, can we get a Howard the Duck vs Howard Stark?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #13 (so what's a military haircut? Is it just really short hair? )
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #17 (King in Black, I see what you are doing there)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA: ONE MORE DAY #1 ! (wait, is it T'challa's son or some one else's son?)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 (in mother Russia, we eat Captain America for breakfast, actually what if Cap grew up in Russia?)
    DOCTOR DOOM: ONE MORE DAY #1 (That rocket will come back to bite him I presume)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #25 (so can we get some magic people to open a portal or something?)
    FRANKLIN RICHARDS – SON OF A GENIUS: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Age of Herbie, coming soon)
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ONE MORE DAY #1 (so this will lead into Hulk in Hell? nice)
    INFINITY WATCH #3 (I wonder why Thanos and Eros are working together)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #17 (now, about the armor, please choose the white one, because that looks super cool)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Is this LMD or clone, can't tell)
    LIONHEARTS #2 (not British enough!)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #25 (I mean, you can save just Steve and all the female heroes, and it would be Cap Harem, to save human population of course)
    MYSTIC: ONE MORE DAY #1 (quick, we need Grant Morrison to fight Alan Moore)
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY#1 (so anyone ready for some Thanos vs Onslaught action? no? just me?)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #19 (so isn't the Dragon of the Moon an ancient demon or something? can we get a Dragon of the Sun as well?)
    SPIDER-MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1 (I can see this being an emotional issue)
    STRANGE TALES: ONE MORE DAY #1 (so many tie-ins, killing my wallet)
    THUNDERBOLTS #7 (it's like Zero from the Five Lights, but a girl)
    THE ULTIMATES #19 (Yes, Void vs Sentry)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #25 (OK, now I want to see Magik in Slave Leia dress! Imagine her disdain, that would be glorious.)

AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #9

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 (in mother Russia, we eat Captain America for breakfast, actually what if Cap grew up in Russia?)
    Hmmm... you might find out next month!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Just to clear everything up, this is the real Howard Stark. No LMD, no clone, no pact with a devil.

Well, I have some bucks leftover after Christmas spending so let's drop it on books, shall we? And so many books... Who was responsible for all these extra books? Oh, yeah, I'll shut up now...

ONE MORE DAY #0 (The Jeni joke is a stretch, but a brilliant analysis of how these characters deal with their work. Did anyone believe that?)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #25 *One More Day Tie-In* (Chagatha vs. Belasco in a four part crossover epic. I'm in.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #3 (Sharon Kelly is Sue Storm's biggest threat in the US Senate Fantasy Football competition. The FF backs Fury in this endeavor.)
    AGENTS OF FURY: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Is Howard Stark going to look like John Slattery? Does Fury look like the Hoff?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #13 (Won't Spidey have a problem being in California at the same time as Peter Parker? Good thing Gwen's haircut will keep fankids' attention.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #17 (Another US conflict? What is it with that nation? Seriously, dude.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Do Vibranium raincoats not function?)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 *One More Day Tie-In* (So everybody BUT Steve is lying? That's a lot of truth to be dealing out in the last day.)
    DOCTOR DOOM: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Doom and Kirk. Imagine the end of ST:TOS' Omega Glory with Doom talking about the Latverian constitution.)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #25 *One More Day Main Event* (It's nice the FF finally got an event. But one would hope they would have learned from their last event travails.)
    FRANKLIN RICHARDS – SON OF A GENIUS: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Your parent MIGHT have took you to an amusement park. Franklin goes to the moon with his own robot. Freaking privileged kid.)
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Reed Richards is an a-hole. You may think you'll get to hang with the fabled FF, but they just want to tap your brain.)
    INFINITY WATCH #3 (Why is the monumental powerful Pip the Troll dealing with all these semi-weakling characters? We all know Pip rulez!)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #17 (The Stark family reunion here will rival the one of Game of Thrones.)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Now I'm confused. Does Howard Stark resemble John Slattery or Robert Downey, Sr.?)
    LIONHEARTS #2 (If Gerry and the Pacemakers are the second greatest band to come out of Liverpool, where on the scale do the Five Boomerangs go?)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #25 *One More Day Tie-In* (I'm going with Exciter and Mrs. Exciter. None of the other characters bought any oif my issues. Yes, I hold grudges.)
    MYSTIC: ONE MORE DAY #1 (You had me at Alan Moore enthusiasts.)
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY#1 (Praxis 2. I got that reference.)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #19 (There seems to be so much conflict here. Perhaps we should have an encounter seminar or something.)
    SPIDER-MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Peter, we asked you here because we love you. Pete, put the can down and listen, would you?)
    STRANGE TALES: ONE MORE DAY #1 (Wait, the titles are all movie quotes, aren't they? Let's see who can identify them without Googling.)
    THUNDERBOLTS #7 (Do we let the world perish, or save it and get written up by Human Resources? 21st century superheroing.)
    THE ULTIMATES #19 (New and Dark Ultimates seems to be an interesting direction to go in. Let's see what the new kids have got.)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #25 *One More Day Tie-In* (Do the Crimson bands of Cytorrak play Polka? OK, it's a heavy month and my good jokes are all used up.)
    AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2 (Odin, Elsa, and Sabra keep the end of year holidays alive. Although those not recognizing the January first New Year may not understand the "end of year" reference. Can't we all just get along and party in our own way?)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #9 (I like the fact we can see humor in such a crisis situation.)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    THE MIGHTY THOR #25 *One More Day Tie-In* (I'm going with Exciter and Mrs. Exciter. None of the other characters bought any oif my issues. Yes, I hold grudges.)
    Respect!

With the New Year upon us, don't forget to get your last minute purchases in!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

ONE MORE DAY #0
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #25 *One More Day Tie-In*
    AMAZING FANTASY #13
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 *One More Day Tie-In*
    DOCTOR DOOM: ONE MORE DAY #1
    FANTASTIC FOUR #25 *One More Day Main Event*
    FRANKLIN RICHARDS – SON OF A GENIUS: ONE MORE DAY #1
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ONE MORE DAY #1
    THE MIGHTY THOR #25 *One More Day Tie-In* [ D. Exciter & Mrs. Exciter ]
    SPIDER-MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1
    STRANGE TALES: ONE MORE DAY #1
    UNCANNY X-MEN #25 *One More Day Tie-In*
    AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #9
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-31-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Why not – one of each!

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for JANUARY 2021!

TOTAL SALES: 176!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: ONE MORE DAY #0, AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #25, AMAZING FANTASY #13, CAPTAIN AMERICA #25, DOCTOR DOOM: ONE MORE DAY #1, FANTASTIC FOUR #25, FRANKLIN RICHARDS – SON OF A GENIUS: ONE MORE DAY #1, THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ONE MORE DAY #1, THE MIGHTY THOR #25, SPIDER-MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1, STRANGE TALES: ONE MORE DAY #1, UNCANNY X-MEN #25, AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2, and AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #9 with 7!
    RUNNERS-UP: AGENTS OF FURY #3, AGENTS OF FURY: ONE MORE DAY #1, BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #17, BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA: ONE MORE DAY #1, INFINITY WATCH #3, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #17, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1, LIONHEARTS #2, MYSTIC: ONE MORE DAY #1, NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY#1, SORCERERS OF THE STARS #19, THUNDERBOLTS #7, and THE ULTIMATES #19 with 6.

BREAKDOWN:
    ONE MORE DAY #0 - 7
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #25 *One More Day Tie-In* - 7
    AMAZING FANTASY #13 – 7
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 *One More Day Tie-In* - 7
    DOCTOR DOOM: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 7
    FANTASTIC FOUR #25 *One More Day Main Event* - 7
    FRANKLIN RICHARDS – SON OF A GENIUS: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 7
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ONE MORE DAY #1 – 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR #25 *One More Day Tie-In* - 7
    SPIDER-MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 7
    STRANGE TALES: ONE MORE DAY #1 – 7
    UNCANNY X-MEN #25 *One More Day Tie-In* - 7
    AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2 - 7
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #9 - 7
    AGENTS OF FURY #3 - 6
    AGENTS OF FURY: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 6
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #17 - 6
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 6
    INFINITY WATCH #3 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #17 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 6
    LIONHEARTS #2 - 6
    MYSTIC: ONE MORE DAY #1 - 6
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY#1 - 6
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #19 - 6
    THUNDERBOLTS #7 - 6
    THE ULTIMATES #19 - 6

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.