Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

It was predictable but pretty good. It's been some time since Cates got to capture the thrill from Rex. The showing went as expected for all the characters because heroes have to job in the first issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    After a re-read still psyched for Storm, but my God am I over X-men appearing in "Marvel" events and being used as fodder. Storm aside when is the last time the X-men showed up as a force and actually was useful in these kinds of events. The Avengers, Fantastic Four, at least get a bit of focus when these events happen the X-men appear, are usually taken out and that's about it.

Someone outside of Leah, would have to remember she exists.
    The X-Men have always been seen as the “Lesser” cool ones. Not sure why, but I’m happy they showed up and showed out.

Erg, Berzerker rand Bevatron would be great to use in this situation

Fantastic Member

I think it's obvious that FF and Avengers are Marvel's favorite lol so they always have a brighter shine than the X-Men in most crossovers.

lol, y'all weren't around for Onslaught...!

The wheel of fortune keeps spinning. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I picked this up and gotta say I was underwhelmed. Its not very new reader friendly but I got by with the exposition presented. Besides Storm, the X-Men were pretty much just wallpaper. Not X related but the Sentry scene made me roll my eyes. We get it, Knull is strong and super serious.
    The Sentry scene was the best part of this dull issue....Sentry got first hand experience of what he did to Ares and Carnage. Lololol!!!!!!

I was grinning ear to ear. Karma is a bitch, lol!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    The Sentry scene was the best part of this dull issue....Sentry got first hand experience of what he did to Ares and Carnage. Lololol!!!!!!

I was grinning ear to ear. Karma is a bitch, lol!
    I laughed, that is a nice karma.