Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    That sounds so bad though... is it not?

All the Marvel heroes got taken out in one issue and now the whole world is taken over?

Meanwhile this prob won't ever get mentioned in X books, especially since it goes against the Destiny/Moira story where they don't even care about this threat.
    I think it was good, Now I wonder how the writer will get out of it.

BANNED

Not Bad Cates. Not Bad at All.....

Y’know I’m NOT a Fan of Venom. And I thought this Knull concept was just dumb. I even believed this Event was Going to be Dookie.

But I will say Cates has gotten me intrigued. And I do appreciate Cates for remembering that Storm is another Heavy Hitter in the Greater Marvel Universe. If Thor is busy you can always call on Storm. She is just as powerful in her own right and can get the job done. Calling her a Goddess I appreciate that. Thank You Cates.

Now I’m surprised Sentry got “The Sentry Treatment” meaning ripped in half. LOL I really believed Sentry was going show up at the End of the Event and save the day. I’m not sure if Sentry is Dead Dead considering he was still talking while ripped in half, but I’m curious. Lastly, I’m a bit concerned I’m not quite sure what Cates was going with by having Eddie give himself up when we know that Knull wants to destroy everything.

Anyway, this was a decent 1st issue Event for me.

Fantastic Member

Well this was definitely a way to set up an event but Knull is already so bad ass it's like where do they go from here lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Well this was definitely a way to set up an event but Knull is already so bad ass it's like where do they go from here lol.
    Just set up a tournament with things that he can't win like cooking competition, fashion...

Meh, I'm over venom and venom stories. How many times are they going to change the symbiotes origins?

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What does cyclops do
    Blast go pew pew.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 12-02-2020 at 10:23 PM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Did... Did... Did Xavier truly mentioned that forbidden world!?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Just set up a tournament with things that he can't win like cooking competition, fashion...
    PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious!
    And in the end of the King in Black the whole universe will be saved by Omniversal Majestix Lady Opal Luna Saturnyne!
    And she will recreate the Thor Corps full of.... Lokis!
    And still no sex with Brian!
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 12-03-2020 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I picked this up and gotta say I was underwhelmed. Its not very new reader friendly but I got by with the exposition presented. Besides Storm, the X-Men were pretty much just wallpaper. Not X related but the Sentry scene made me roll my eyes. We get it, Knull is strong and super serious.
    This actually reads as the "Generic Event".

*New villain invades Earth from space.

*Kill a super powerful being in issue # 1 to show how badass he is.

*He is going to mind control heroes to have minions.

It feels like I'm reading the same thing as Empyre and War of the Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Did... Did... Did Xavier truly mentioned that forbidden world!?
    Technically they aren't on Krakoan soil.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Technically they aren't on Krakoan soil.
    Tell it to poor Jean. Okay... I know... She is still part of the Council according to the Hellions comics.

I sincerely hope this event actually ends with Beyonce destroying Knull with her voice when all hope seems lost, and then Steve and Tony sheepishly asking for her autograph.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I think it was good, Now I wonder how the writer will get out of it.
    Ok, I got the issue and it's pretty good. But only because he threw everything at the kitchen sink. I can't see this event going to well, when everything is so drastic yet we all know it will not seriously affect the non-spider/thor books.

Like Gilo said, this event is pretty generic. I bet by the end all the non-spider/thor characters who got killed/taken out will magically appear back only to never mention this event again.

This event could be good if Marvel didn't have 3 other yearly events about a unstoppable non-human forces that no hero will be able to stop until the last issue. These events always get the whole world taken over (something that should be a huge issue) and the Godly/Omega characters get taken out easily, but these events never affect books outside their line, so the big world ending event comes off LAME. The day after they're over it's forgotten and off to the next event in a month where an evil force invades all of earth and takes out all Omega characters in a heartbeat.

I will read more but will stop as soon as Storm is no longer relevant (which may have already happened). Still, it's nice to see Storm shine though.

I was swearing that Knull was Dracula hahaha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Ok, I got the issue and it's pretty good. But only because he threw everything at the kitchen sink. I can't see this event going to well, when everything is so drastic yet we all know it will not seriously affect the non-spider/thor books.

Like Gilo said, this event is pretty generic. I bet by the end all the non-spider/thor characters who got killed/taken out will magically appear back only to never mention this event again.

This event could be good if Marvel didn't have 3 other yearly events about a unstoppable non-human forces that no hero will be able to stop until the last issue. These events always get the whole world taken over (something that should be a huge issue) and the Godly/Omega characters get taken out easily, but these events never affect books outside their line, so the big world ending event comes off LAME. The day after they're over it's forgotten and off to the next event in a month where an evil force invades all of earth and takes out all Omega characters in a heartbeat.

I will read more but will stop as soon as Storm is no longer relevant (which may have already happened). Still, it's nice to see Storm shine though.
    Majority of events are generic, this isn't a big problem that some people are making it.

I really don't remember a villain that was a unstoppable force like Knull, majority are deal with some difficulty but far away from being invencible.

Share universe have its ups and downs, so I'm ok with it. I can separate a major venom event from the rest of marel universe