Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I may be replying too late ... but I figured since you like X Men, you may like these DC Team books ...

Justice League is probably the main title to keep an eye on, if you want to be up-to-date (generally speaking) with what's happening overall in the DC Universe

Justice League United has just started and is shaping up to be a solid tea book with a variety of diverse characters (and a good creative team) ... so you may want to check out #0 and get ready for #1

New Suicide Squad will be launching soon, it's looking pretty cool

HI all,

I wanted to ask one last question. I was looking into getting Batman from issue 34 but am seeing lots of comments from reading articles that Eternal is going to be quite important to the Batman series. I'm not really looking at (technically) picking up 5 Batman books a month, so what is everyone's opinion?

Should I just pick up Batman from 34 or is Eternal going to be quite important?
    If it is, I may wait to pick Batman up from when Eternal goes on its hiatus next year.
    Will also pick up Batman & Robin from when Robin is back. Someone told me there's another Robin 1-shot later in the year, so sounds we shall have him back then and I can start there?

Incredible Member

These are the New 52 back issues I'd recommend:

Justice League
    Justice League Dark, if you're curious about dark magic characters.
    Batman
    Batman and...
    Wonder Woman
    Flash
    Aquaman
    Animal Man (skip rotworld)
    Swamp Thing (ditto)
    Batwoman

I'd go through these before bothering with what's recent. By the time you're done, Batman Eternal/Detective Comics might have gone way downhill or something.
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 05-12-2014 at 06:31 AM.