Default George Foreman vs Muhammed Ali

Both are in their physical primes, but Foreman somehow has his whole career's worth of experience.

If an Ali off his prime can KO, the current, undefeated heavyweight champion Foreman... figure this is a 10/10 for Ali.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm assuming OP meant Foreman would somehow be beaming his consciousness through time into his younger body after pressing the grease out of some delicious burgers or something, reminiscing about that time he fought Holyfield to the distance.

Since Boxing is still styles-make-fights, I'm still inclined to give Ali the majority, though it's certainly closer.

Big George will have a cooler head on his shoulders, tighten up his long guard and smothering stiff-arm, and most importantly not be doped into the ropes with the smack talk. I don't think he'll get far with the usual tactic of breaking the stance and framing off the punches after cutting Ali off, but I admit I'm not well-versed in George's later career - outside of this video - to say things would be much different.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm assuming OP meant Foreman would somehow be beaming his consciousness through time into his younger body after pressing the grease out of some delicious burgers or something, reminiscing about that time he fought Holyfield to the distance.

Since Boxing is still styles-make-fights, I'm still inclined to give Ali the majority, though it's certainly closer.

Big George will have a cooler head on his shoulders, tighten up his long guard and smothering stiff-arm, and most importantly not be doped into the ropes with the smack talk. I don't think he'll get far with the usual tactic of breaking the stance and framing off the punches after cutting Ali off, but I admit I'm not well-versed in George's later career - outside of this video - to say things would be much different.
    This. There's a reason Ali only fought Foreman once - that rope-a-dope would've only worked once.

That said, I don't see any version of Foreman who could've caught Ali of 1966. He just wasn't that good of a tactician.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Both are in their physical primes, but Foreman somehow has his whole career's worth of experience.
    Foreman won't fall for the "rope a dope" trick but Ali in his prime is really 1962-67 so he still wins.
    Power with Girl is better.