Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Default Sōsuke Aizen (Bleach) vs Escanor, Lion's Sin of Pride (Seven Deadly Sins)

I don't remember this being done, and a casual google search failed to find a 1v1 here for them, so here we are.

1. Double-Sided Gauntlet - I may be completely wrong on this, but I think that Escanor at his best (The One) can beat any version of Aizen. Since an answer as simple as that is no fun, let's make things more interesting:
    • Starting with the weakest versions of both, Aizen and Escanor fight against each other in a series of matches against. The winner is allowed to fully heal and rest, while the loser is revived and allowed to start in their next distinct level/form for the following match. Essentially, I want to see where (if anywhere) the two have the best (most even) fight and where (if anywhere) one starts to pull away from the other.

2. Since When Were You Under the Impression vs Who Decided That - Who flexed harder/better in their respective series?

ADDENDUM:

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Are we working on the premise that Aizen has to "Hey dude, this is my sword, it's name is Kyoka Suigetsu," at the start of each match? Because that could be a problem at the higher levels.
    Good point.

Let's assume that Aizen does have to do that at the start of each match (where it's relevant) in the first gauntlet.

Let's also, however, add a second gauntlet wherein this is already assumed to have been done (Aizen introduces Kyoka Suigetsu and I suppose Escanor introduces Rhitta in response). What changes?
    Last edited by Noldere; 12-03-2020 at 07:36 AM.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

escanor: you had me under complete hypnosis? Who decided that?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Are we working on the premise that Aizen has to "Hey dude, this is my sword, it's name is Kyoka Suigetsu," at the start of each match? Because that could be a problem at the higher levels.

To provide some match ups.

1) Weakest/Joke Match: Rescue Rukia arc Aizen vs Baby Child Nighttime Escanor - Aizen blitzes and kills him with ease. Doesn't even need his Shikai to be honest.

2) For Real First Level: Karakura Town Aizen vs Medium Buff Escanor (vs Galand) - At this point Aizen is still much faster but he's going to have a hard time getting through Escanor's "mountain busters make a small cut in my side," level durability. He can probably slap Kyoka Suigetsu on him and just keep smacking him until he goes down.

3) Arrival of Beef: Butterflaizen versus Escanor (vs Estarossa) - Escanor's ambient heat and range game is much more potent. He's also a lot faster than he was. Aizen has a lot more raw firepower especially if he goes to Death Metal mode but I don't think he can do much more the annoy Escanor. At this point he doesn't have Kyoka Suigetsu any more so it's a slug fest which Escanor should win.

4) The Chair vs The One: Tied to The Chair versus The One - Really hard to call. Aizen's spiritual pressure has gone through the roof and he can apparently do illusions despite being completely sealed away. Escanor is an absolute monster in return. If Aizen could conceivably pin him down with raw Reiatsu for the duration of the single minute The One exists in, then he could probably win this eventually but that's a big if which I don't think is possible.

In terms of flexing, Aizen's tended to matter more to the plot so I think that's the bigger flex. I also preferred Escanor's speech to the King of Vampires rather than his "who decided that," bit.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

We'll assume both. That's to say, let's do a series where Aizen has to do this at the start of each match and a series where it's assumed to have already been done.

3) Arrival of Beef: Butterflaizen versus Escanor (vs Estarossa) - Escanor's ambient heat and range game is much more potent. He's also a lot faster than he was. Aizen has a lot more raw firepower especially if he goes to Death Metal mode but I don't think he can do much more the annoy Escanor. At this point he doesn't have Kyoka Suigetsu any more so it's a slug fest which Escanor should win.
    My memory of Bleach (and most things) is fuzzy. Did he actually lose the ability, or simply didn't use it because he considered himself beyond it or something?

4) The Chair vs The One: Tied to The Chair versus The One - Really hard to call. Aizen's spiritual pressure has gone through the roof and he can apparently do illusions despite being completely sealed away. Escanor is an absolute monster in return. If Aizen could conceivably pin him down with raw Reiatsu for the duration of the single minute The One exists in, then he could probably win this eventually but that's a big if which I don't think is possible.
    If I recall correctly, Escanor can apparently forcibly extend the effects of The One, though doing so kills him afterwards. Not sure if and how that changes things, but it's a thing to consider.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    We'll assume both. That's to say, let's do a series where Aizen has to do this at the start of each match and a series where it's assumed to have already been done.
    If we assume he starts of with illusions in play, it doesn't change the results overmuch to my knowledge. Match 1 is the same, Match 2 is more in Aizen's favour. Match 3 it's not in play and Match 4... hmm... I still don't think he can really hurt him and Escanor can just AoE to subvert any issues with targeting perhaps?

My memory of Bleach (and most things) is fuzzy. Did he actually lose the ability, or simply didn't use it because he considered himself beyond it or something?
    Took a spin through the fight, Aizen talks a lot of **** in that fight haha. I was thinking of the end when he thinks his zanpaktou is becoming one with him and he's actually get sealed. He never actively uses his zanpaktou in the fight or casts any illusions but Gin seems to think it's still in effect when he tries to assassinate him so based on that it presumably is a factor here.

If I recall correctly, Escanor can apparently forcibly extend the effects of The One, though doing so kills him afterwards. Not sure if and how that changes things, but it's a thing to consider.
    I'd personally figure he'd do a big AoE to offset the illusionary stuff. He's more than powerful enough to burn Aizen to a crisp here.