Default Doctor Doom (616) vs the Doom Patrol (post-Crisis)

Doctor Doom (616 version) vs the Doom Patrol (pre-Flashpoint versions of the heroes), in the Khazan Arena, using the following arbitrary roster for the Doom Patrol:

Robotman
    Rebis the Negative Person
    Elasti-Girl
    Mento
    Beast Boy
    Crazy Jane
    Danny the Street

Although the battle takes place in the Khazan Arena, the Arena is larger than usual, 1000 feet in diameter. Danny the Street covers the entire floor of the Arena, in the form of a circular road around the perimeter, bisected by a north/south street and an east/west street, with a small open plaza in the center. The plaza is a square that is 100 feet on each side, and Doctor Doom and the Doom Patrol start in opposite corners of the square at the usual default 100 feet. The buildings comprising Danny the Street vary in height from two stories high around the plaza to one story near the perimeter of the Arena.

The Chief is watching the battle via a camera mounted on Robotman's chest, and is in radio communication with Robotman during this rumble.

I think that general knowledge will be more of a factor in this rumble than some. The Doom Patrol will know that Doom is wearing a high-tech suit of armor but maybe won't know that he also wields magic. Doom may not initially recognize Danny as an opponent, and is likely to be unfamiliar with the full capabilities of Mento and Crazy Jane. He may know that Rebis has some kind of negative energy form, but might not understand the exact nature of that negative energy.

This is an odd rumble to analyze because of the weirdness of some of the Doom Patrol members, plus Doom has a long history of feats covering a wide range of capabilities. But I think we can get a handle on it by addressing some basic questions.

1. Is there a blitz? I think that Rebis is fast enough with the astral projection to blitz Doom. The negative spirit form has exhibited generation of both heat and radiation, plus the ability to phase through solid objects, causing them to explode. So Rebis flying through Doom's armor could cause it to explode, which should be enough for a quick takedown of Victor von Doom, who is a maybe a CBPH beneath that armor.

2. Does Doom have mystical auto-shields? He has auto-shields, but I am uncertain if they are mystical or technological. Doom is skilled enough as a spellcaster to have mystic auto-shields, but we need feats. I think a mere technology-based shield might not work against Negative Man's astral form.

3. If Doom's shields protect him from Negative Man, who wins the quickdraw? Mento's powers are all mental, so they should be just as fast any of Doom's ranged attacks, but Doom has previously shown extreme resistance to mental attacks. Could be distracting, though. With both stretching and size-changing powers, Elasti-Girl could easily clear the 100 foot range to hit Doom with a giant fist, but I doubt she has enough force to put him down. Crazy Jane has some weird ranged attacks, but would need to change forms before using any of them. Robotman and Beast Boy need to cross the 100 feet to attack Doom, unless Robotman tears loose a chunk of Danny to throw at Doom. Danny is probably good for distractions but lacks the power to hurt Doom. Doctor Doom likely will unleash some kind of area of effect blast, whether magic or otherwise, and should be able to take out Mento and Crazy Jane.

Assuming there was a quickdraw, we are likely looking at an aftermath of Doom against Robotman, Rebis, Danny, and Elasti-Girl. None of them can beat Doom, even working together, if Rebis couldn't get past his defenses. Ultimately, I think this fight depends on Rebis versus Doom's defenses. Doom has fought nearly every hero in the Marvel Universe at some point, so his default defenses likely protect against some fairly esoteric attacks. But there is nobody like Rebis in the 616 universe, so he might just be too weird for Doom's defenses.