Default Eternals 1 Preview Final with Text and Concept art

[

Mighty Member

I don't even care for the Eternals and I'm excited to read this series. Anything by Ribic is stunning to me.

BANNED

Those look super cool.

I preferred the old Makkari but maybe Gillen will be able to sell me on their new persona as a woman.

I'd love Sersi's redesign if the dress was just in green. Maybe it was to distinguish her from Sprite? I do like that she has heels, though.

Thena is "ethical" and "idealistic?" That wasn't really my takeaway from her after reading her Gaiman depiction, but maybe having a child changed her a lot.

Ikaris sounds more irritable than I was expecting him to be. He really took things in stride under Gaiman.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I preferred the old Makkari but maybe Gillen will be able to sell me on their new persona as a woman.

I'd love Sersi's redesign if the dress was just in green. Maybe it was to distinguish her from Sprite? I do like that she has heels, though.

Thena is "ethical" and "idealistic?" That wasn't really my takeaway from her after reading her Gaiman depiction, but maybe having a child changed her a lot.

Ikaris sounds more irritable than I was expecting him to be. He really took things in stride under Gaiman.
    I agree. If anything, Thena and Ikaris's descriptions should be swapped.

I'm interested in Kingo, only because in my ignorance it doesn't seem to fit the Eternal's naming conventions, but it must, because otherwise it would just be a terrible name.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    I agree. If anything, Thena and Ikaris's descriptions should be swapped.

I'm interested in Kingo, only because in my ignorance it doesn't seem to fit the Eternal's naming conventions, but it must, because otherwise it would just be a terrible name.
    Now that you mention it, I don't disagree...