Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can get this show on the road already haha

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    LOVED those cards. That time period and his run on USM were the peak Bagley years. Huge quality difference in his work now in comparison to back then. I miss the bug eyes as well. They fit the character of Spider-Man so well. Regardless Bagley is still a beast when it comes to penciling Spider-Man....It’s just not what it once was though.
    IMO, he peaked in Ultimate Spider-Man. I mean, his art on that version of Teenage Spider-Man is still looking amazing, I dare to say, even better than his work on regular TASM.

I think he still has problems with separating 1610 Peter with his 616 counterpart. Something just feels off with his drawings as of late. They are not bad, far from it - but something's not right.

Or maybe it's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Can get this show on the road already haha
    ASM #55 is December 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    A smart man, given the current uber toxic social media climate.
    Plus after what happened with Captain America fans got crazy even though I'm pretty sure that was the best thing Cap had for him since the mcu movies
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Plus after what happened with Captain America fans got crazy even though I'm pretty sure that was the best thing Cap had for him since the mcu movies
    Not really, though I personally appreciated the greater allegorical point he was trying to make through that saga, even if he ended up unable to stick the landing. Hoping the same doesn't happen with this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Not really, though I personally appreciated the greater allegorical point he was trying to make through that saga, even if he ended up unable to stick the landing. Hoping the same doesn't happen with this.
    im pretty sure he wanted Hydra Cap to not be separated like this was Cap all the way thru. I dont know if Editorial got involved and change his mind due to pressure but i totally thought it was cool to see an Evil Cap. But since then they havent done anything siginicant with Hydra Cap I believe. Maybe they will turn him into another body for Red Skull
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

im pretty sure he wanted Hydra Cap to not be separated like this was Cap all the way thru. I dont know if Editorial got involved and change his mind due to pressure but i totally thought it was cool to see an Evil Cap. But since then they havent done anything siginicant with Hydra Cap I believe. Maybe they will turn him into another body for Red Skull
    That's kind of what I was watching the Coates Captain America run to find out, but that angle hasn't really amounted to much so far.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

it was always planned for hydra cap to be a separate character and new villain and then coates went to write about russian OCs while ignoring other books some more
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate