Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 54 Preview

Astonishing Member

I really hope that an infodump is coming on why Harry is like this.

Finally!

Info dump is gonna be in in issue 55. I can feel it. Maybe some hints here. I wonder what the cliffhanger will be this time.

Nice to see Peter pissed. I have a felling he's gonna be surprised because I think Harry really does have demonic powers.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Looking forward to it!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Finally!

Info dump is gonna be in in issue 55. I can feel it. Maybe some hints here. I wonder what the cliffhanger will be this time.

Nice to see Peter pissed. I have a felling he's gonna be surprised because I think Harry really does have demonic powers.
    Personally, I don't understand why Harry thinks he has to stop Peter to save anyone, when we have seen many times that things would have been much worse without Peter/Spider-Man. Whatever, they better finally give us some answers in this issue to what the HELL is all this!!!!!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Personally, I don't understand why Harry thinks he has to stop Peter to save anyone, when we have seen many times that things would have been much worse without Peter/Spider-Man. Whatever, they better finally give us some answers in this issue to what the HELL is all this!!!!!
    Generally agreed, though looking forward to the physical (and emotional) thrashing that I'm pretty sure is gonna follow.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

I am here for the ride, done speculating, so let's see where this goes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I am certainly no mental health expert ( one semester of Psychology in college was it). But I did learn that with psychological issues ( and obviously Harry has his ( Even Peter says he has “Daddy issues”)) like to shift blame on to someone and ( or) something else. The term is called “Rationalization.” I am happy that Peter is finally pissed off. First with Norman then with Harry. I also think it will help Peter defeat him. Why? Because it makes it more likely that Harry will mess up and allow Peter to capitalize on that mistake.

Harry looked like Norman and then Harry between panels. Also seems like Kindred might partially be a split personality?

Still haven't seen the Bagley variant for this issue
    Surprised not available with less than a week until released.

Amazing Member

Wow!

Bagley is back to form. This looks friggen terrific. C'mon Spencer, let's nail the landing here. 3 issues left right? He can still turn this into a classic!

Fantastic Member

I wish Parker would just be like "yo explination before fisticuffs", hes playing into Harry's game otherwise coz if death was his goal, he already achieved it once but rezzed Parker, clearly Harry has a different idea.

Also hate the Kindred mask so much. Blegh.

BANNED

Finally we are getting somewhere with this, Thank YOU

Peter is basically the fans saying again with Harry. Harry is basically Spencer saying how many times do i have to tell you that i changed?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Generally agreed, though looking forward to the physical (and emotional) thrashing that I'm pretty sure is gonna follow.
    Whatever, my friend. What I really want here are explanations about what this is all about. And personally, since this had even more miserable than the old plot with Peter's robot parents, I want Harry thorn apart, limb by limb; whatever this mess is about.