Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    In my mind, she's riding Butter Whiskey and his horse shoes say "Suck" (1) "It" (2) "Butter" (3) "Boor" (4).
    She renamed Butter Rum to Butter Whiskey and added those customized shoes just to further annoy Firestar, and remind her what a godawful name that was for a horse.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    It's fair. But so far Marauders hae been very decompressed
    This reminds me of how long it took Kate to be resurrected and I still think the reasoning was contrived, you're telling me Xavier and the five resurrected Kate THAT many times. And Xavier, didn't sense that she needed to be coaxed out of her egg first...really? Built up their relationship all you want but my god come up with better reasoning for them to bond.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    This reminds me of how long it took Kate to be resurrected and I still think the reasoning was contrived, you're telling me Xavier and the five resurrected Kate THAT many times. And Xavier, didn't sense that she needed to be coaxed out of her egg first...really? Built up their relationship all you want but my god come up with better reasoning for them to bond.
    Ressurrection dragged out and the conclusion wasn't good. We still don't know why she can't use the gates

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    The influence of mangas? In any event, it gives more work to artists and less to writers...
    Manga usualy have the adventage of having 20 pages per week or 40 per months for their series depending on which kind of magazine they are printed in, allowing for a greater degree of decompression compared to western super hero comics with their standard of 20 pages per month (of course often at the expense of artists either having to work very tight schedules or employing a team to share the workload, both still resulting in common cases of exhaustion).

However even then the artists of these works usualy want to keep their presentation tight.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    He's gonna get his ass whooped.
    I feel a bit anxious, truth to tell.
    I want Emma and Kate to physically and mentally obliterate him (as deserving of his crimes) and hope that this is one of the few times when the cover reveals what actually happens within the comic.
    But...
    I'm prepared to read a story where they all sit at a table, they threaten him with exposure then offer some sort of (lame shytty) "bargain" and he goes back to plotting and scheming over a glass of scotch by his fireside.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-03-2020 at 05:10 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not that Shaw spends his quiet evening of respite fully decked out in Hellfire Club gear. Then again, that fits his personality perfectly. T-Shirt and sweatpants not so much.

How would I write this? Emma mind locks him so he can’t move whilst Katherine phases out his heart and shows it to him before he fades.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Too quick.
    Too easy.
    Not enough pain and suffering.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    How would I write this? Emma mind locks him so he can’t move whilst Katherine phases out his heart and shows it to him before he fades.
    Nice. I have a feeling they're going to end up just throwing him down the hole with Creed though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Nice. I have a feeling they're going to end up just throwing him down the hole with Creed though.
    I dont think it will be that easy, Shaw must have a blackmail to secure him

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    That preview could easily be told in 1 page.
    Marauders in a Nutshell.

Two options:

1. Kill him in Otherworld and make his death look like an accident

2. Hit him with the depower gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Manga usualy have the adventage of having 20 pages per week or 40 per months for their series depending on which kind of magazine they are printed in, allowing for a greater degree of decompression compared to western super hero comics with their standard of 20 pages per month (of course often at the expense of artists either having to work very tight schedules or employing a team to share the workload, both still resulting in common cases of exhaustion).

However even then the artists of these works usualy want to keep their presentation tight.
    The mangas are also printed in small formats… I suppose that, in a manga, a page with only three panels would look less poor. But they are usually also in black & white so the mangakas had to be creative to animate the page.

The page in colors are usually more attractive… if you are careful to vary the colors from a panel to another.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

ZZzzzzzzzzz. the first Marauders issue I will not read and collect. lol.

Will the author officially reveal Kitty's bisexuality here?!? Otherwise I'm not interested in this series anymore. I'm so over offensive queer-bating!

Tired of them forcing Emma into these ugly ass pant suits.