GREEN LANTERN #17
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #14
    OUTSIDERS #14
    THE QUESTION #17
    RED X: SEASON TWO #4
    SENSATION COMICS #17
    TEEN TITANS #7

NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    Greetings noble compeers!

My picks:

ACTION COMICS #10
    AQUAMAN #2
    BAT-WING #17
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #17
    JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #1

THE FLASH #17
    GREEN LANTERN #17
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #14
    OUTSIDERS #14
    THE QUESTION #17
    RED X: SEASON TWO #4
    SENSATION COMICS #17
    TEEN TITANS #7

NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2
    Excellent choices CFS! Good to see you.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Hey CFS, thanks for checking us out! Hope you're doing well.

So many books. Like I'm made of imaginary money or something. Might as well give these books a serious look. Remember, if it's listed, I'm buying it.

ACTION COMICS #10 (If Jimmy's being called in this soon, you know this is a big story.)
    AQUAMAN #2 (Crablad is someone I am thinking a lot about. However, my thoughts always go back to SpongeBob and Crabby Patties so there's little I can actually come up with.)
    BAT-WING #17 (I like stories where secret identities deal with other mysterious aspects of society. I love thois development.)
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #17 (One needs some gravitas to earn a rival named Billy Badass.)
    DETECTIVE COMICS #10 (So, can creators on the story collect the bounty? Because for a million, I would gladly serve up Bruce in a Bouquet.)
    THE FLASH #17 (Buy and read this book fast. I suspect PETA is not going to allow the Grodd/Cheetah fight.)
    GREEN LANTERN #17 (Does Kalanor have any quarantine restrictions? Asking for a friend.)
    JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #1 (Time to pack this baby in Mylar and have it sealed and graded. It's gonna be huge!)
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #14 (Henshaw seems to be sleeping off one helluva bender. Not that Bender, but you know...)
    OUTSIDERS #14 (Sportsmaster is still the GOAT!)
    THE QUESTION #17 (I'm naming my band Fermin's Clandestine Visits. When I get one, that is.)
    RED X: SEASON TWO #4 (You know, Dick is taking life way too seriously.)
    SENSATION COMICS #17 (Wonder Women? Wuotan? Ys? I suspect someone is hoping that when the DC Next dawn Who's Who comes out, the exhibits will be done alphabetically. I really wish I had thought of that.)
    TEEN TITANS #7 (Does Ghost Fox Killer kill foxes that are ghosts? Is a ghost who kills foxes? Or is te ghost of a fox that kills? I know, read the book to find out.)
    NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2[/B] (You can never have too many Wonder Girls.)
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 12-28-2020 at 09:19 PM.

The New Year is upon us, so remember to get your last purchases in for 2020! Anything bought before I get around to tallying sales totals will count!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    AQUAMAN #2 (Crablad is someone I am thinking a lot about. However, my thoughts always go back to SpongeBob and Crabby Patties so there's little I can actually come up with.)
    I think we're ALL thinking a lot about Crablad. Hell, I might give him a miniseries...
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I'll start the new year off with a bang and get one of each!

Another month has passed in the dynamic Next Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC Next Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at the Next Dawn Bullpen!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC Next Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for DECEMBER 2020!

TOTAL SALES: 134!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: ACTION COMICS #10, AQUAMAN #2, BAT-WING #17, DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #17, THE FLASH #17, GREEN LANTERN #17,JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #1,LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #14, OUTSIDERS #14, THE QUESTION #17, RED X: SEASON TWO #4, SENSATION COMICS #17, TEEN TITANS #7, and NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2 with 9.
    LOWEST SELLING TITLE: DETECTIVE COMICS #10 with 8.

BREAKDOWN:

ACTION COMICS #10 - 9
    AQUAMAN #2 - 9
    BAT-WING #17 - 9
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #17 - 9
    THE FLASH #17 - 9
    GREEN LANTERN #17 - 9
    JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #1 - 9
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #14 - 9
    OUTSIDERS #14 - 9
    THE QUESTION #17 - 9
    RED X: SEASON TWO #4 - 9
    SENSATION COMICS #17 - 9
    TEEN TITANS #7 - 9
    NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2 – 9
    DETECTIVE COMICS #10 - 8

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.