Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default DC Comics March 2021 Titles

DC March 2021 Solicitations

DC's Crime Syndicate: the DC Multiverse Is Reborn, and With It a New Earth-3!
    Writer Andy Schmidt and artist Kieran McKeown will launch DC’s new Crime Syndicate mini-series on March 2 to tell the origin of the evil Justice League from Earth-3!
    DC Comics launching ‘The Joker’ #1 a new ongoing series March 2021
    • Written by Tynion with March on art
    • Features a Punchline backup co-written by Sam Johns with Mirka Andolfo on art

Batman, Grifter, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, more lead new DC title launching in March
    Batman, Grifter, and the Outsiders serials will lead a new ongoing DC anthology launching this March titled Batman: Urban Legends.

Picking up the 'Future State' anthology format (along with some of its serials and creators), the 64-page monthly Batman: Urban Legends anthology will be the third major Batman title, standing alongside Batman and Detective Comics.
    Newsarama: DC names new Wonder Woman creative team
    Saturday at its Future State: Voices of Wonder Woman panel at Brazil's CCXP, the publisher announced the Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman writing team of Becky Cloonan and Michael W. Conrad will team-up again in March when Wonder Woman returns to the schedule with issue #770.

Cloonan and Conrad will be joined by interior and cover artist Travis Moore.
    Newsarama: DC names new Detective Comics creative team
    Continuing an expected trend, Sunday afternoon DC revealed writer Mariko Tamaki and artist Dan Mora will be the new creative team of Detective Comics when the ongoing series returns to the publisher's schedule with issue #1034 in March.
    Newsarama: DC names new Harley Quinn and Batman/Superman ongoing creative teams
    • Harley Quinn by Stephanie Philips and Riley Rossmo
    • Batman/Superman by Gene Luen Yang and Ivan Reis

Newsarama: New Teen Titans Academy and Green Lantern titles launch in March along with Justice League Dark return
    • Green Lantern by Geoffery Thorne and Tom Raney
    • Justice League Dark by Ram V and Xermanico
    • Teen Titans Academy by Tim Sheridan and Rafa Sandova

https://twitter.com/rthompson1138/st...82614260715520

https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...64144836128773

Last edited by Hypo; 12-18-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member

YESSSIIIIIR, Green Lantern by Geoffrey Throne sounds great! If his Last Lanterns story is a good as I'm hoping it will be then this is fantastic news; especially given his statements about John recently.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I'm actually excited that the Future State book like up and creators are indicative of what we can expect for March.

So should we add Yara Flor Wondergirl book that was revealed with the tv show?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So should we add Yara Flor Wondergirl book that was revealed with the tv show?
    Technically that hasn't been officially announced yet since the Deadline article was edited to remove that piece of news. Joelle Jones did seem to indicate it's coming though, might be announced this weekend at the Wonder Woman panel at CCXP.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Yaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss

Incredible Member

Nice to see we're starting to get announcements. Now hopefully we'll get an announcement for the JSA.

I'm guessing Thorne's GL will be a John Stewart solo with maybe the same alien cast as his Future State issue? I wonder where we'll see the other GL's.

Ram V has now become the de-facto architect of DC's Supernatural/Horror side (with a dash of Catwoman).

Titans Academy has potential, but it all depends on the execution.

Astonishing Member

Is the Suicide Squad book from the same person who did the previous run that gave us Jog/Samuel Song?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Is the Suicide Squad book from the same person who did the previous run that gave us Jog/Samuel Song?
    Nope, that was Tom Taylor.

Suicide Squad is from Robbie Thompson, who wrote the last few issues of Teen Titans and has done such Marvel work as Spidey, Silk, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Meet the Skrulls, and Dr. Strange and the Sorcerer Supremes.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah that looks like Shriek

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Suicide Squad is from Robbie Thompson, who wrote the last few issues of Teen Titans and has done such Marvel work as Spidey, Silk, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Meet the Skrulls, and Dr. Strange and the Sorcerer Supremes.
    Haven’t been keeping up with TT but I’ve heard he basically salvaged Silk as a character after Slott’s intro of her. Heard good things about his other books too. Excited for this even if I’m disappointed Bloodsport isn’t on the team, least Harley isn’t on it either anymore. I feel pretty confident Taylor will be writing the new Harley Quinn book now, unless the person writing her during Future State gets her.

I’m actually really excited about Titans Academy. DC has so many great young characters that get overlooked so often. Hopefully this book will allow them to showcase more than just 4 or 5 Titans at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Haven’t been keeping up with TT but I’ve heard he basically salvaged Silk as a character after Slott’s intro of her. Heard good things about his other books too. Excited for this even if I’m disappointed Bloodsport isn’t on the team, least Harley isn’t on it either anymore. I feel pretty confident Taylor will be writing the new Harley Quinn book now, unless the person writing her during Future State gets her.
    Really surprised Bloodsport isn’t on the team. Seems like a huge missed opportunity since you have an awesome actor like Idris Elba portraying him in the movie. Could have been a great time to flesh out the character in the comics.
    Last edited by Robotman; 12-04-2020 at 05:59 PM.