Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1285

One thing I am liking from these snippets from Infinite Frontier 0 is how dang colorful and bright everything is.

Williamson wasn't kidding when he said this cast will be huge. By the shadows alone you can make two teams.

But i'm excited for it!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlantern View Post
    One thing I am liking from these snippets from Infinite Frontier 0 is how dang colorful and bright everything is.
    "Hope and optimism".

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I didn't finish the podcast but I've been liking Williams a lot these past couple years. I didn't care for his Flash but I've enjoyed all the things he wrote in Metal more than what Snyder was writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning63 View Post
    We've already got one, Conner. He's been a teenage superman since his creation in 1993 the writers and editors on the Super books should be working to give him his new identity instead of trying to artificially develop Jon
    Yeah but I think for most people there is something to the idea of the biological son of Superman who was raised by him, yes they skipped from 11 to 16/17(?) in the comics and that has people upset but look how they are already incorporating the idea of it in the upcoming Superman tv show, where they pulled the same crud after Crisis with one baby becoming two teenagers

Look I like Conner, he’s been around since I was a kid and supporting him is the whole reason I’ll be picking up Suicide Squad, but truthfully I can see why people would see more from Jon then Conner, even if I don’t agree with it as I think there’s room for both, with Conner in his early 20’s as kind of a cool uncle to Jon.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I am still concerned that this book has too many characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    "Hope and optimism".
    Will it last longer than Rebirth did?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah but I think for most people there is something to the idea of the biological son of Superman who was raised by him, yes they skipped from 11 to 16/17(?) in the comics and that has people upset but look how they are already incorporating the idea of it in the upcoming Superman tv show, where they pulled the same crud after Crisis with one baby becoming two teenagers

Look I like Conner, he’s been around since I was a kid and supporting him is the whole reason I’ll be picking up Suicide Squad, but truthfully I can see why people would see more from Jon then Conner, even if I don’t agree with it as I think there’s room for both, with Conner in his early 20’s as kind of a cool uncle to Jon.
    Obviously there's room for both Conner and Jon but like you said, Jon being "the son" of Superman (and Lois) just hits a little differently than "the clone" of Superman (and Lex). Is it fair to Conner who's been around since forever and wasn't treated well in recent past, no but it is what it is. I am glad he's back even if I'm not too thrilled about him being on the SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Will it last longer than Rebirth did?
    Well it's supposed to since "everything happened". Even if it flops I don't see them messing with the timeline again soon.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Full lineup of creators and what are working on for the infinite frontier one shot: http://bit.ly/3tm6a0p

Notable, Williamson is writing a green arrow and black canary story in this.

Extraordinary Member

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    "Hope and optimism".
    God am I tired of those buzzwords.

Fantastic Member

So nothing Legion related in Infinite Frontier...

I am sad.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Full lineup of creators and what are working on for the infinite frontier one shot: http://bit.ly/3tm6a0p

Notable, Williamson is writing a green arrow and black canary story in this.
    I wonder if this is where the impression of him writing GA and Black Canary came from. Probably to set up either something with Roy or the two on the League together.