Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Haven’t been keeping up with TT but I’ve heard he basically salvaged Silk as a character after Slott’s intro of her. Heard good things about his other books too. Excited for this even if I’m disappointed Bloodsport isn’t on the team, least Harley isn’t on it either anymore. I feel pretty confident Taylor will be writing the new Harley Quinn book now, unless the person writing her during Future State gets her.
    From a Newsarama interview:
    Nrama: Do you see any of your Future State story dictating what comes next for Harley Quinn?

Phillips: Yes! I can't say much more about this yet, but I'm really excited for where Harley is headed next.
    I think that's definitely likely.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I'm really liking everything I'm seeing so far. Havng so much new blood on these titles is really smart. A suicide squad lineup without deadshot and harley quinn, teen titans finally having a team without Damian since 2016... our first look at a DC free from Didio seems really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    From a Newsarama interview:

I think that's definitely likely.
    Welp there you go. No clue where Taylor is going now. Was hoping he would get Harley so I could ignore him and he wouldn’t be on someone I cared about. Maybe Flash or Justice League (though I still see Bendis getting the League). God I hope Yang gets another book after Future State.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm really liking everything I'm seeing so far. Havng so much new blood on these titles is really smart. A suicide squad lineup without deadshot and harley quinn, teen titans finally having a team without Damian since 2016... our first look at a DC free from Didio seems really nice.
    Don't forget about boomerbutt .
    Welp there you go. No clue where Taylor is going now. Was hoping he would get Harley so I could ignore him and he wouldn’t be on someone I cared about. Maybe Flash or Justice League (though I still see Bendis getting the League). God I hope Yang gets another book after Future State.
    I don't really want Brandon Vietti taking over Flash, so I'd take Taylor over him. Although if the pattern holds true, Joshua Williamson is getting JL.

I guess if they relaunch Batman/Superman for umpteenth time, that's where Yang would go.

Don't forget about boomerbutt .

I don't really want Brandon Vietti taking over Flash, so I'd take Taylor over him. Although if the pattern holds true, Joshua Williamson is getting JL.

I guess if they relaunch Batman/Superman for umpteenth time, that's where Yang would go.
    The Flash stuff looks awful so I don’t know if DC is actually going to follow up on that. Be a great way to piss off Flash fans, teasing Wally going evil, Wallace dying, and Barry needing to kill Wally in the present day. But Taylor and Venditti still need books since they’ve said they’re doing DC projects, so they must be on something.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    You could say that again. I got tired of these two especially Harley since the quality of the series dropped the minute she joined.

The Flash stuff looks awful so I don’t know if DC is actually going to follow up on that. Be a great way to piss off Flash fans, teasing Wally going evil, Wallace dying, and Barry needing to kill Wally in the present day. But Taylor and Venditti still need books since they’ve said they’re doing DC projects, so they must be on something.
    I also don't think they have any Future State stories, come to think of it.

I also don't think they have any Future State stories, come to think of it.
    Nope. Although neither does Tynion and we know he’s keeping Batman, so I assume not every Future State team will keep their books. I expect Williamson to keep B/S unless he’s taking over JL for example.

I really, really hope Venditti will do a JSA book. His Hawkman is so good, and JSA is the only way he'll be able to keep writing the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Technically that hasn't been officially announced yet since the Deadline article was edited to remove that piece of news. Joelle Jones did seem to indicate it's coming though, might be announced this weekend at the Wonder Woman panel at CCXP.
    Hopefully a new writer for Diana's book at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I really, really hope Venditti will do a JSA book. His Hawkman is so good, and JSA is the only way he'll be able to keep writing the character.
    That feels like a safe bet to me since the JSA will be in lots of upcoming outside media projects: Black Adam, Stargirl, even getting their own animated movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Hopefully a new writer for Diana's book at least.
    I think there's a reasonable chance Becky Cloonan will take over after Immortal Wonder Woman.

I think there's a reasonable chance Becky Cloonan will take over after Immortal Wonder Woman.
    That wouldn't be a bad choice since Immortal Wonder Woman is the only one of the WW books that really holds my interest at the moment.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Cloonan was on my short list of writers I’d like to see on Diana’s book. Hopefully we’ll get a new artist on the book as well.

Also, yaaaaaassssssss on the Ram V Swamp Thing!!! Hopefully this means more books from the Dark line.

Nope. Although neither does Tynion and we know he’s keeping Batman, so I assume not every Future State team will keep their books. I expect Williamson to keep B/S unless he’s taking over JL for example.
    Bendis needs some new books too as he only has Legion now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman