0 0%
  • Tom Cotton

1 3.45%
  • other

8 27.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I don't think the question of the Democratic nominee is that interesting. Unless Biden chooses to run again in his eighties, Harris is the overwhelming favorite. She'll likely have some token opposition from the left (Nina Turner will probably be in Congress) but it won't be enough given Harris' multiple advantages (favorable media coverage, sky-high name recognition, establishment support, a lock on African-American support, groundbreaking reputation as the first woman elected to national office.)
    In retrospect you are probably right. The progressive wing of the party will want to have a champion like Elizabeth Warren to run... but she won't get enough support. Stacy Abrahams is a possibility, though she lacks the charisma of Harris.

I think Trump has put people off of celebrity politicians, so a big name outsider like a Mark Cuban would be a no go. (thankfully) I find Andrew Wang very articulate, but with Obama/Biden backing Harris she's probably a shoe in.

Well, at least your team has a good idea who they will be campaigning against in 2024...but there are always wild cards in the game of life, so who knows.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    ...I think Trump has put people off of celebrity politicians, so a big name outsider like a Mark Cuban would be a no go. (thankfully)...
    You could be right, but I fear you're giving a goodly chunk of us too much credit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    You could be right, but I fear you're giving a goodly chunk of us too much credit.
    Well thinking positive that rationality and commonsense will prevail.