Page 73 of 258 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3858

They could’ve left the boots out and did like a strap sandal. Probably could’ve had the dress shorter up front and long at the back.

I don't think the lack of new information has to do with uncertainty. The Bat panel had no groundbreaking news either. At least the creatives I listened to said nothing of the sort.

I agree with Alpha that the reaction to the October Issue and beyond will likely decide how long Cloonrad are staying.

I like the costume for Elfeheim. Except the boots. They don't really fit. And I wonder if they aren't changing (much) for a reason? All of the costumes so far keep their appearance pretty consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I don't think the lack of new information has to do with uncertainty. The Bat panel had no groundbreaking news either. At least the creatives I listened to said nothing of the sort.

I agree with Alpha that the reaction to the October Issue and beyond will likely decide how long Cloonrad are staying.

I like the costume for Elfeheim. Except the boots. They don't really fit. And I wonder if they aren't changing (much) for a reason? All of the costumes so far keep their appearance pretty consistent.
    I think she will have a new costume when she returns to earth

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    They could’ve left the boots out and did like a strap sandal. Probably could’ve had the dress shorter up front and long at the back.
    Marquis said: "But why these boots??" LOL!
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

Yeah it was pretty obvious they are staying for now, at least for the immediate follow up arc. That will probably determine their stay. I don't think October issue will. That is bound to sell. Their next step will.

I don't know, because the on the cover of the number 780 it shows the same armor as always (the rebirth one),
    I think maybe the font of the title changes, the same of Future State's cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    I don't know, because the on the cover of the number 780 it shows the same armor as always (the rebirth one),
    Let's be honest, giving her a new costume is dangerous grounds because it might make it easier for some fans to dismiss this run both in the future and in the present. That said, I myself would be up for it. It's tru that the #780 cover has an unchanged suit, but the writers also said that the first arc will be about her readjusting to a world that sort of moved on from her "death". One of the ways she might readjust could be a new suit, for a new era. Who knows.

I really want Otto Schmidt to do the redesign though

Just realized I wrote the last bit of my previous post as open for misinterpretation. With "they aren't changing (much)" I meant the boots. They have been the most recognisable detail of the costumes.

I could see them tweaking the costume a little.

I don't like the current font all that much, so I wouldn't mind if they adapt the IWW font. Without the Immortal of course.

I suppose that at the end all converge in Future State, at the least artistically.

wwc.jpg
    wwi.jpg
    Last edited by Sebastianne; 07-26-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Yeah the fifties ballerina flats would've been perfect, I like your dress idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Yeah the fifties ballerina flats would've been perfect, I like your dress idea too.
    Thank you! Just a little tweak in the details. I just want her to look like a princess. And this looks like her Disney princess moment. Lol

I suppose that at the end all converge in Future State, at the least artistically.

wwc.jpg
    wwi.jpg
    I hope not, I hate when the knee pads are diamond shaped. It makes them look like gold lamé fabric instead of armor and the toes resemble spectator shoes (which I generally like in black and white, but not on a Wonder Woman costume).

spectators 890b8a1c052ecc262fed200da9225436.jpg
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 07-26-2021 at 01:10 PM.

I was talking to Michael on Twitter and he seemed to hinted at a new costume.

Incredible Member

Thank you! Just a little tweak in the details. I just want her to look like a princess. And this looks like her Disney princess moment. Lol
    Haha this fairy costume slays from like her hips on up. Then bb girl just doing the most with long, starred skirt and the bright red boots! Her legs must be warm from all the layers she's got on haha.

I really dig the exposed shoulders with the flared sleeves, dat hurr, and the lasso wrapped around her like a sash. Super feminine and much more dryad inspired/feeling. That bottom half could use some tweaking though.

I'm curious to see what Travis Moore designs for Diana's resurrection costume! If he gets to design it anyway.

I was talking to Michael on Twitter and he seemed to hinted at a new costume.
    Can you link to the tweet?