Page 102 of 258 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3858
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    All this speculation... DUDE, i didn't feel so excited for the ongoing series since Rucka's run
    I agree but let's be real, most of the last few runs have felt like filler or writers that just didn't have influence to do what they want. This creative team at least feels like they came in with a plan and actually getting to execute it.

I mean overall when they do explore another love interest that doesn't go well. Steve I would love to have his own arc within Wonder Woman

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dang.

Maybe make a Webtoon out of it...
    A webtoon sounds like an excellent idea.

Also, hurray Siggy.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Wow.........just wow.
    All of that booty. Diana have mercy! Lol

That glorious hair .

Amazing Member

I really hope after Travis's run, the powers that be hand over the artistic chores to Marcio....

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    All of that booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That glorious hair
    That's not enough booty and that's not enough hair, every Top knows fat furry booty is the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas71 View Post
    I really hope after Travis's run, the powers that be hand over the artistic chores to Marcio....
    I need to see more, I'm still pulling for Emanuela Lupacchino but she may have had too many issues to be seen as fresh and new as this Cloonrad run deserves.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    That's not enough booty and that's not enough hair, every Top knows fat furry booty is the BEST!

I need to see more, I'm still pulling for Emanuela Lupacchino but she may have had too many issues to be seen as fresh and new as this Cloonrad run deserves.
    She is a talent to be sure. So much so I don't even hold any part of the Azzarello BoP book against her. 0% of that books flaws are her own.

But enough talk about losing Travis. It's never going to happen. He's on the book forever.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Probably not the right thread for it, but I finally finished reaading the young diana backup stories since they apparently are important to the upcoming trials of the amazon....that was a genuinely great read. I feel bad for jusst assuming it was a children's story and ignoring it, but I liked how it flushed out themyscira more and brought depth to the amazons more. Really excited to see the storyline continue next year.

Yep, it's fully canonical and in continuity. In fact, Jordie Bellaire has been mentioned as one of the writers behind Trial of the Amazons

The question now is, when will she and Ganucheau return? Now we should have at least 10 numbers with the Artemis back-ups, no?

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Yep, it's fully canonical and in continuity. In fact, Jordie Bellaire has been mentioned as one of the writers behind Trial of the Amazons

The question now is, when will she and Ganucheau return? Now we should have at least 10 numbers with the Artemis back-ups, no?
    That's good to hear. I was wondering whether the stories were canon or not.

Are artemis backups next? That's cool. And yes, I should have mentioned the artist because he also brought those amazing stories to life.

In case you missed it, here is the Instagram Live with Becky Cloonan and Michael W. Conrad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVT84l9siAu/
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.