Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Knight Terrors: Wonder Woman

After investigating an alarming intrusion at the now-defunct Hall of Justice, Wonder Woman and her unexpected new ally, Detective Chimp, suddenly find themselves in a world where their worst nightmares come to life. Who could possibly defeat these things that go bump in the night? The Justice League Dark! The Amazon Princess reunites with her old team to save the world from a sweet dream turned into a beautiful nightmare. Plus, Queen Nubia finds herself trapped in the Well of Souls! Knight Terrors: Wonder Woman #1 is written by Josie Campbell (The New Champion of Shazam!) and Stephanie Williams (Action Comics) with art by Juan Ferreyra (The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive) and Meghan Hetrick (DC/RWBY). Available at local comic shops on July 18, it features open-to-order variants by Francesco Mattina and Inhyuk Lee, a 1:25 variant by Tony Harris, a 1:50 design variant by Dan Mora, and a Midnight variant by Dustin Nguyen.
    Last edited by Hypo; 04-14-2023 at 09:22 AM.

Josie Campbell writing a WW and the JLD team up? I’ll read that! Art is going to be great too. Please be a nice little standalone mini within the context of the larger event.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Josie Campbell writing a WW and the JLD team up? I’ll read that! Art is going to be great too. Please be a nice little standalone mini within the context of the larger event.
    It seems that the Zatanna comic is somehow related to the story of Wonder Woman and the JLD.

Knight Terrors: Zatanna #1 from writer Dennis Culver, artist/cover artist David Baldeon
    "Most of the world is trapped in the Nightmare Realm. One of the few still awake is Zatanna, who must defend her unconscious allies Wonder Woman and Detective Chimp from Insomnia’s Sleepless Knights—led by their horrifying Sleepless Queen! But the outnumbered Zatanna can’t do it alone. She uses her magic to summon any champion that is still awake, which puts her in an unlikely team-up with one of the world’s strangest superheroes: the Unstoppable Doom Patrol’s Robotman!"

Hey, we like Diana and the JLD, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Like it? I LOVE IT!

Wow. Those covers are beautiful and yet appropriately nightmarish.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was the best depiction of Diana in a long time.

Sounds fun. More Zatanna is a good thing.

Actually interested in this, looks like a fun time. Seems like Williams has a strong arm hold on Nubia though.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Oh, I forgot. Ferreya is drawing this? It's going to look amazing .

Would probably have been more interested in this if Campell didn't just come off Revenge of the Gods and if this event wasn't be spear headed by Williamson.

Knight_Terrors.jpg

So, based on Dan Mora's tweet, it appears this thing is either a representation of Diana's worst nightmare or she'll actually get transformed into it.

...this story's really going to suck, isn't it?

eh, i doubt it'll be that bad. i mean heck, we survived Azzarellos run and Robinsons.
    Worst case I expect a dumb take and the story being kinda forgettable otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

Knight_Terrors.jpg

So, based on Dan Mora's tweet, it appears this thing is either a representation of Diana's worst nightmare or she'll actually get transformed into it.

...this story's really going to suck, isn't it?
    Why would it suck?