Page 24 of 258 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I think it's just his natural tone, I don't think he's less enthusiastic. He did interrupt Becky one to many times though
    I think you're right. Becky just has a more airy, light tone, and she smiled a lot more when speaking. I guess the word I'm looking for is she's more charismatic than Michael. I really enjoyed it whenever she was speaking, and I got especially excited when she was talking about the Thor inclusion in the 773 issue.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I know they only had limited pages in Infinite Frontier but I wasnt that impressed by how they handled the Amazons/Hippolyta deciding who would be Wonder Woman. Wasnt THE WORST that we've seen in a WW comic but it was fairly lazy and generic.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I know they only had limited pages in Infinite Frontier but I wasnt that impressed by how they handled the Amazons/Hippolyta deciding who would be Wonder Woman. Wasnt THE WORST that we've seen in a WW comic but it was fairly lazy and generic.
    All that matters to me is how they handle the Wonder Woman book.

But yeah, they could have at least shown the Amazons fighting in the arena instead of in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Generic is a good description. I think the story invoked emotions, but it didn't invoke a Themysciran feel. It was generic Amazon. Greek. Woman. Brawls. I got a bit of a "children fighting"-vibe. Future State didn't impress me either, so I'm not sure what to think about them yet. I'll definitely check out their first arc though. What they have already revealed about the first arc sounds good.

And they aren't really the only ones selling the book, there is still the back-up, and I have high hopes for Moore's art. I'm just wondering how long he'll stay on WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Generic is a good description. I think the story invoked emotions, but it didn't invoke a Themysciran feel. It was generic Amazon. Greek. Woman. Brawls. I got a bit of a "children fighting"-vibe. Future State didn't impress me either, so I'm not sure what to think about them yet. I'll definitely check out their first arc though. What they have already revealed about the first arc sounds good.

And they aren't really the only ones selling the book, there is still the back-up, and I have high hopes for Moore's art. I'm just wondering how long he'll stay on WW.
    He's probably going to stay at least until Wonder Woman's 80th. That's a book artists will want their work featured in.

All that matters to me is how they handle the Wonder Woman book.

But yeah, they could have at least shown the Amazons fighting in the arena instead of in the street.
    Yeah, I'd have thought them arguing at some assembly gathering would fit more them.

And it seemed to be setting up more Hippolyta on the JL and that Nubia book so probably not indicative much of the upcoming WW book.

He's probably going to stay at least until Wonder Woman's 80th. That's a book artists will want their work featured in.
    For sure! I didn't mean to imply he doesn't want to stay on WW or anything, it's just been a long time since he last worked on a title permanently.

Preview pages for #770

I think it looks intriguing so far, Moore's art is also looking good.
    Last edited by Gaius; 03-05-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Yeah, I'm liking the story and really liking the art so far.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Of course, the first person she meets in Valhalla is a conspicuously dark-skinned German hero/national symbol *eyeroll*

Extraordinary Member

Looks good. I have high hopes for this run.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I know it we may not have to take it literally, but I hope the Valkyries who "carried' Diana to Valhalla have Gundra among them

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Preview pages for #770

I think it looks intriguing so far, Moore's art is also looking good.
    First thing Diana wakes up to is a pretty boy Viking. Sorry Steve .

Diana immediately getting a sword is kind of eh for me (although at least the dying so easily is a plot point), but it seems solid so far.

The artwork is on point!
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

You do you guys think the mysterious "you don't belong here" person is?

Looks like a guy with a collar but that's about all I can tell.