Page 122 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3858

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    It is that deep to you, obviously, if it makes you engage in this constant, sometimes-blatant-sometimes "subtle" gatekeeping of these characters. This is like the fourth recent time you question several differente members of the board for disliking a certain type of WW art or a specific writer or even a pic. Like I said, enjoy whatever you enjoy and let others enjoy or not enjoy whatever they enjoy/not enjoy; the gatekeeping is ridiculous and unnecessary. I have never seen anyone else here interrogating anyone over their preferences in regard to WW stories.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. It's not my intent to make you think as though you aren't entitled to your own opinions. We often disagree on minutia but I'm not the board's Gatekeeper. I'm the board's Fashion Police and I still say cleavage is appropriate for evening attire.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Well, that's an awkward slip-up

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    Well, that's an awkward slip-up
    This reminds me of the Sensational Wonder Woman comic that said Silver Banshee was going to be featured but Silver Swan was.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    This reminds me of the Sensational Wonder Woman comic that said Silver Banshee was going to be featured but Silver Swan was.

And when was the last time Superman, Batman, or even Aquaman had one of their villains' names mistaken on a cover? Hopefully this doesn't start a new trend:

Captain Cold for Minister Blizzard
    Catwoman for Cheetah
    Dr. Toxin for Dr. Poison
    Dr. Polaris for Dr. Psycho
    Doomsday for Armageddon
    Evil Star for Eviless
    Firefly for Mayfly
    White Witch for White Magician
    Last edited by Dr. Poison; 12-07-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

If we assume that Wonder Woman can't be present in WW1 or WW2 because then she would have failed to change anything... do we then not approve of constant reboots? So WW leaves Paradise Island, has adventures in "our world" for few years and then we reboot again because she can't change anything? How long can she stay active before we assume that she failed?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    If we assume that Wonder Woman can't be present in WW1 or WW2 because then she would have failed to change anything... do we then not approve of constant reboots? So WW leaves Paradise Island, has adventures in "our world" for few years and then we reboot again because she can't change anything? How long can she stay active before we assume that she failed?
    This is quite the stretch.

Not really due to the fact she is only one woman. She has been shown to change more minds but she can't do it by force. Not only that but also the simply fact it's also the people in charge

I'm surprised they're planning that far. Will we actually get the longest WW run in decades?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I'm surprised they're planning that far. Will we actually get the longest WW run in decades?
    Williamson's apparently building up to another Crisis event in his multiverse books and since that usually comes with a relaunch, I'm predicting unless something drastic Cloonan/Cornad will be on the book until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    What was the longest WW run in recent years? Rucka? Azz?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    What was the longest WW run in recent years? Rucka? Azz?
    Azz, I think, with 36 issues and about three years.

Rucka had 25 and the annual but he was double-shipping, so he was only on for a year.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

This is the run that goes the distance.

Or at least I'm trying to use my powers for good this time instead of the monkey's paw it's been this month.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Azz, I think, with 36 issues and about three years.

Rucka had 25 and the annual but he was double-shipping, so he was only on for a year.

I think Simone's run lasted around 3 or 4 years. It would be great if CloonRad was on the book for 5 years plus to give Diana a good sense of stability and world-building.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Simones run was also twelve years ago with 32 issues so it kinda depends what ones perception of recently is