Default RUMOR: Paradise Lost Will Change Wonder Woman’s DCU Origins

“You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

“Trusted scooper” is a good one, that person I know has made claims about DC in the past only to be wrong. When pressed they claimed they’re not a DC scooper. They know details about what Marvel is up to, but not DC.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Hopefully Gunn's appreciation for Historia will lead to him using the clay origin for Diana.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    “Trusted scooper” is a good one, that person I know has made claims about DC in the past only to be wrong. When pressed they claimed they’re not a DC scooper. They know details about what Marvel is up to, but not DC.
    Huh… good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Hopefully Gunn's appreciation for Historia will lead to him using the clay origin for Diana.
    Let’s hope!

What we have here is more run-of-the-mill rumor mongering which I no longer have the time nor space to agonize over. I'll keep myself occupied until we get some real news like show runner and casting announcements or better yet; a trailer. No point in dissecting every rumor that pops up.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    What we have here is more run-of-the-mill rumor mongering which I no longer have the time nor space to agonize over. I'll keep myself occupied until we get some real news like show runner and casting announcements or better yet; a trailer. No point in dissecting every rumor that pops up.
    Y’know I thought that since this appeared on the CBR homepage it might carry some weight…but people are letting me know that’s not the case! Lol