Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3858

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    In case you missed it, here is the Instagram Live with Becky Cloonan and Michael W. Conrad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVT84l9siAu/
    Okay, it really sounds like they are hinting at Steve x Diana x Siggy.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Ummm but reading again the anniversary issue, doesn't look like that's the plan.

I just wish for a girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Ummm but reading again the anniversary issue, doesn't look like that's the plan.

I just wish for a girlfriend
    Diana x Steve x Siggy x mystery girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    In case you missed it, here is the Instagram Live with Becky Cloonan and Michael W. Conrad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVT84l9siAu/
    Some write-ups for people who are interested;

- Cloonan and Conrad's story in the 80th anniversary origin story was originally going to be Jimmy Olsen, not Steve, doing a piece of Wonder Woman's legacy but their editor recommended changing it to a character from WW's universe.
    - Heh, more amusing but the person asking the questions to Conrad/Cloonan really is a WW fan. He brings up the trend of new teams coming on to WW with their own new supporting characters and then completely disappearing the moment that writer leaves.
    - Like Fish said, they certainly seem to be setting up something with Steve and Siegfried.
    - They do have plans for the stuff they've brought back like the Holiday Girl biker gang, if they get there.
    - They've been planning "Trial of the Amazons" since March.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Are artemis backups next? That's cool. And yes, I should have mentioned the artist because he also brought those amazing stories to life.
    Yep.

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

- Cloonan and Conrad's story in the 80th anniversary origin story was originally going to be Jimmy Olsen, not Steve, doing a piece of Wonder Woman's legacy but their editor recommended changing it to a character from WW's universe.
    - Heh, more amusing but the person asking the questions to Conrad/Cloonan really is a WW fan. He brings up the trend of new teams coming on to WW with their own new supporting characters and then completely disappearing the moment that writer leaves.
    - Like Fish said, they certainly seem to be setting up something with Steve and Siegfried.
    - They do have plans for the stuff they've brought back like the Holiday Girl biker gang, if they get there.
    A thousand thank-yous to that editor.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    A thousand thank-yous to that editor.
    "They have a good editor" was my first thought when I heard that.

I believe it's the new WW editor, Brittany Holzherr, who they were referring too.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Listened to the interview. Part of me thinks Steve and Siggy are going to cut Diana out of the equation and she'll have to fend for herself.

They're most likely going Steve/Diana/Siggy.

My biggest takeaway is that Diana may have gotten the editor she's needed for so long and that's wonderful news.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Listened to the interview. Part of me thinks Steve and Siggy are going to cut Diana out of the equation and she'll have to fend for herself.

They're most likely going Steve/Diana/Siggy.

My biggest takeaway is that Diana may have gotten the editor she's needed for so long and that's wonderful news.
    Plot twist, Siggy is Steve's girlfriend. XD

We have a good WW editor .

Does this mean we finally will get all the characters. Yes. Who is the editors?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Plot twist, Siggy is Steve's girlfriend. XD
    Legend has it Steve would only ever love a raven-haired beauty with immaculate hair.

Sorry, Di. You were the red herring all along.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

"They have a good editor" was my first thought when I heard that.

I believe it's the new WW editor, Brittany Holzherr, who they were referring too.
    She’s very good in terms of her editing other DC books I’ve enjoyed, so I definitely think it was her. Glad we finally have a WW editor who pushes to use WW stuff much as I would’ve enjoyed a Jimmy Olsen story.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, Jimmy Olsen wouldn't have sticked the same. He has never been on the same panel with Wondy

Man, they were planning this since March? Wow. That means that Cloonrad should at least long until number 800. It would be Wondy's longest run since Azzarello's 8 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She’s very good in terms of her editing other DC books I’ve enjoyed, so I definitely think it was her. Glad we finally have a WW editor who pushes to use WW stuff much as I would’ve enjoyed a Jimmy Olsen story.
    I don't think I would noticed if it was Jimmy since there's not really a "reporter-type" in WW's world but like she apparently said "Wonder Woman's 80th book, make it a WW character".

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Yeah, Jimmy Olsen wouldn't have sticked the same. He has never been on the same panel with Wondy

Man, they were planning this since March? Wow. That means that Cloonrad should at least long until number 800. It would be Wondy's longest run since Azzarello's 8 years ago
    With Trial of Amazons, I'm assuming they'll probably be on the book for most of next year.