Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
Results 1,441 to 1,443 of 1443

Finally got caught up with the latest issue. Reading everything in bulk was a good idea.

I really enjoyed this story arc and I can't wait to see what this creative team has in store for the next arc. I feel that they've got a good handle on Diana's character, what she represents and the magical world as well. Sigfried is one of the better love interests that Diana has gotten in recent years.

Also, the back ups were great. Is there going to be more or this all we are going to get of Young Diana?

Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Finally got caught up with the latest issue. Reading everything in bulk was a good idea.

I really enjoyed this story arc and I can't wait to see what this creative team has in store for the next arc. I feel that they've got a good handle on Diana's character, what she represents and the magical world as well. Sigfried is one of the better love interests that Diana has gotten in recent years.

Also, the back ups were great. Is there going to be more or this all we are going to get of Young Diana?
    779 should be the last one for Young Diana, Vita Ayala will be doing a Bana-related backup starting 781.

Thanks for the clarification.

It looks like the WW extended supporting cast is being built back up brick by brick.