Page 197 of 258 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3858

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

I mean I get what you're saying, but not like anyone says that about the Super and Bat solo books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I mean I get what you're saying, but not like anyone says that about the Super and Bat solo books.
    People complain about Batman showing up in Superman books all the time .

I’m excited to see how this will play out. Diana is pretty amazing under the pen of “cloonrad” so I’m not too worried about the other too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Today I picked up the Nightwing and The Flash comics, which after a long time of only reading Wonder Woman, caught me for some time, first because of their art and because I also consider them a good example of what the WW run needs , the use of the entire Wonderfamily.
    I don't know if it's because of the writers or the editors, but I'm surprised to see how in Nightwing and The Flash their Batfamily or Flashfamily are appearing recurrently.
    In this last issue we can see the Batgirls, Tim, Batwoman, Signal, Bruce, Huntress, The Titans. And in The Flash there are all the speedsters, Barry, Quicksilver, Jesse Quick, Jay Garrick, Kid Flash, Avery Ho, the children of Wally and Linda West.
    I also saw in Clark's solicitation that the entire Superfamily join him in the arc of his return to Earth.
    What surprises me is that Cloonrad in his Batgirls series also makes use of the Batfamily, which makes me wonder why we don't have continuous appearances in the Wonder Woman series by at least Donna, Cassie, Artemis, Grace Choi, Peng Deilan and Yara. We should have Lyta Hall Trevor back and maybe Hessia too...
    Who answers the call, when Diana assembles her superhero family? No non-costumed, human, Amazon or Greek god ..supporting characters (Etta, Mala, Col. Steve, I Ching, General Hessia, Lord Hermes, etc), ..except Jumpa, who's a furry beast. Even without Grace Choi and Peng Deilan or Amazons, crated outside the WW comic, ..the costumed Wonder Woman Family is pretty impressive.

Wonder Woman
    Troy
    Queen Nubia
    Artemis
    Wonder Girls (Cassie and Yara)
    Siegfried the Viking
    Olympian (Achilles)
    Queen Desira
    Shim'Tar [Akila?]
    Fury (Lyta Hall)
    Jumpa

[Past members]
    Mister Genie
    Prince Jason

Last edited by Mel Dyer; 08-22-2022 at 01:55 AM. Reason: graphic
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

So, I just asked William Conrad on Twitter about Ares and the other Amazon gods, and his answer is... interesting
    https://twitter.com/michaelwconrad/s...-FV6MvXrQ&s=19

hmm.....Well it would explain why Phobos and Deimos have been answering to Hera of late.....

War!

I love how kind and patient is Conrad, answering all the questions he gets on twitter. Just for that I wish they stay for more years on the title.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    I love how kind and patient is Conrad, answering all the questions he gets on twitter. Just for that I wish they stay for more years on the title.

Yeah, he & Cloonan are great about interacting with readers. They seem so down to earth & friendly.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

teaser ww #791

Last edited by Sebastianne; 09-01-2022 at 11:12 AM.

Diana and Etta look really beautiful in these preview pages.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Diana and Etta look really beautiful in these preview pages.
    Hippolyta as well!! I’m loving the art more and more I see it!

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

These images look incredible. Really liked Sauvage's work on FS Supergirl, looking forward to this for sure!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

I hope they book Sauvage for more issues beyond this arc but with another artist solicited for November's issue, who can say?