Page 100 of 258 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3858

For this scene alone, the book is worth its cover price. I hope we get to see more of Diana and her homegirls--Dinah, Shayera, Zee, Mari, etc. And also her family: Donna, Nubia, Cassie, Artemis, etc.

Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    For this scene alone, the book is worth its cover price. I hope we get to see more of Diana and her homegirls--Dinah, Shayera, Zee, Mari, etc. And also her family: Donna, Nubia, Cassie, Artemis, etc.

Haha I love Diana and Dinah together! Dinah looks good but something about her eyebrows being blonde is throwing me off haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    i confess i keep forgetting Diana and Dinah are good friends
    DC's usually pretty erratic on what Diana's relationships with DC characters in general are outside of Superman and Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Now she's got to reunite with her other BFF:

Probably in the JLD annual since I think that has her on the cover.

Incredible Member

Diana's trinity of lady besties, in my mind, is Zee, Mari, and Dinah, with Power Girl a strong runner up. Honestly, Diana should have connections with most parts of the DCU, just like Supes and Bats. AAAAND, she's way more suited to be a mentor and inspirational figure to younger heroes than those other squares :P

Give us a Wonda Family back-up with Diana, Artemis, Donna, Cassie, Yara, Hippolyta, Nubia. That Orlando story in the 80th anniversary issue is a good template!

The moment between Diana/Dinah would have landed better if their pre-Nu52 history was still intact. I remember Simone wrote a great team up between the two on WW's own title.

I think at least in this decade Diana/Zee has solidified into a friendship and there is the increasingly frequent team ups between Diana and Vixen. It's a lot better than what we had Pre Nu52 where they would interact but didn't have stories centered on their interactions.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    Diana's trinity of lady besties, in my mind, is Zee, Mari, and Dinah, with Power Girl a strong runner up. Honestly, Diana should have connections with most parts of the DCU, just like Supes and Bats. AAAAND, she's way more suited to be a mentor and inspirational figure to younger heroes than those other squares :P

Give us a Wonda Family back-up with Diana, Artemis, Donna, Cassie, Yara, Hippolyta, Nubia. That Orlando story in the 80th anniversary issue is a good template!
    This is what I had hoped the backups would be. Stories about/with Donna, Cassie, Hippolyta et al. Or even stories about other female heroes...Canary, Vixen, Starfire, Power Girl, Powerhouse.....use the backups in popular books to bring other characters to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    DC's usually pretty erratic on what Diana's relationships with DC characters in general are outside of Superman and Batman.
    True. I recall she was friends with one of the Doctor Fates during post crisis but that relationship simply vanished.

That said, Zatanna and Black Canary are more or less fairly consistant. With the two of them even popping up in pre crisis stuff with Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    True. I recall she was friends with one of the Doctor Fates during post crisis but that relationship simply vanished.

That said, Zatanna and Black Canary are more or less fairly consistant. With the two of them even popping up in pre crisis stuff with Wonder Woman.
    Inza Nelson. She was good friends with the Inza Nelson Dr. Fate during the Messner-Loebs run.

Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Amazing Member

This is a good thing. I really love his Diana!!

Solicits leaked and points for those who guessed Image Maker as the villain.

What a year for Diana's C and D list rogues; Blue Snowman, Gundra, Image Maker, etc.

What a year for Diana's C and D list rogues; Blue Snowman, Gundra, Image Maker, etc.
    Maybe we'll luck out and get a couple more that haven't been mentioned in the solits.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Wonder Office got something going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wonder Office got something going on...
    Just think of that...we have a WHOLE Wonder Office! There are a group of people making a concerted effort to ensure Wonder Woman's continued success and even better, judging by her solo title, her 80th anniversary issue and the multiple books in her orbit, it's working!