Page 11 of 258 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Why can’t it be March already?
    Well look at it that there's finally something to possibly look forward to in the main books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Well look at it that there's finally something to possibly look forward to in the main books.
    Never give up hope .

I hope there is no more whining Steve. One thing I noticed is a lot of Wonder Woman's best runs are written by men. It's almost a weird consistency. Not to say Gail simone's run is bad. But there is a point where why is that?

Well, I'm pretty sure at this stage Wonder Woman has still mostly been written by men even if you count the involvement of Martin's wives.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I hope there is no more whining Steve. One thing I noticed is a lot of Wonder Woman's best runs are written by men. It's almost a weird consistency. Not to say Gail simone's run is bad. But there is a point where why is that?
    I mean, comic companies in general have usually been pretty boys clubs for a lot of their existence so that’s kind of just a result of that. It’s not like inverse is true and there’s been a long line of women giving the main books on Superman or Batman throughout most of their existence.

Incredible Member

https://www.gamesradar.com/Future-St...ad-Jen-Bartel/

Neat interview on newsarama by Conrad and Cloonan. They seem genuinely excited and interested in telling a Wonder Woman story so I'm cautiously optimistic about the on-going's future.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/Future-St...ad-Jen-Bartel/

Neat interview on newsarama by Conrad and Cloonan. They seem genuinely excited and interested in telling a Wonder Woman story so I'm cautiously optimistic about the on-going's future.
    The group poster and Diana fighting Vikings apparently got me sold, though guess it will be interesting to see what goes on with the Future State Immortal book.
    Last edited by Gaius; 12-11-2020 at 10:19 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    The group poster and Diana fighting Vikings apparently got me sold, though guess it will be interesting to see what goes on with the Future State Immortal book.
    I’m definitely down with Diana fighting Vikings, and possibly a Norse pantheon of deities. She shouldn’t just be limited to just Greek mythological figures and creatures. I have a story in mind where the Greek and Egyptian gods go to war, with Diana and Artemis stuck in the middle.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This is definitely great news.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

I like the sound of this.

Looks like the Wonder Family will play a role going forward.

Can March hurry up and get here!!? I’m really happy about all of this. The icing on the cake would be a 2nd title.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m definitely down with Diana fighting Vikings, and possibly a Norse pantheon of deities. She shouldn’t just be limited to just Greek mythological figures and creatures. I have a story in mind where the Greek and Egyptian gods go to war, with Diana and Artemis stuck in the middle.
    I'd read that.

I'd read this too. (If we have to have a male member of the WW Family I'd like him to be someone like Midnighter as opposed to Jason or Achilles.)