Page 136 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3858
    Extraordinary Member

It may be - DC doesn't have it coming out this week on their website.

Suffering Sappho!

Image-Maker is suitably trippy.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Image Maker is turning out to be a creepy cool villain. Maybe this Diana is a duplicate and will be the one to die with the Justice League leaving the real Diana to return in her place?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Image Maker is turning out to be a creepy cool villain. Maybe this Diana is a duplicate and will be the one to die with the Justice League leaving the real Diana to return in her place?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo that's too good to be true!

Incredible Member

I'm digging that alternate cover by Chris Rosa!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Suffering Sappho!

Image-Maker is suitably trippy.
    Yeah, and Takara has really been killing it these past few issues. Love his panel composition and his facial expressions and hair for Diana. Great stuff. Nice coloring, too.

Incredible Member

Before anyone else clicks on the link, the preview of the very first review has a major spoiler. One I'm sure everyone will love, and may not want to be spoiled for them before they can see the issue.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Before anyone else clicks on the link, the preview of the very first review has a major spoiler. One I'm sure everyone will love, and may not want to be spoiled for them before they can see the issue.

OMG!!! I couldn't resist and now I'm glad that I didn't. I can't wait to see who's part of this.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Muchas gracias! I do not want to be spoiled.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I have liked Takara's stuff for ages. I think maybe people were randomly posting his early stuff here before he started getting big league gigs. Man, he's grown so much as an artist. His work on WW has been nothing short of stellar. It's not the typical style I think about for the character...usually more polished and glamorous, like the Dodsons, but I just do not want him to leave this book! That Nubia is just wow.

That preview though....holy crow. As much as I am dreading the Trial of the Amazons stuff and the Death of the Justice League (I am so tired of major nothing is ever the same someone and everyone dies), I am so loving what Cloonan and Conrad are doing.

REALLY enjoyed this most recent issue!

The ending of the main story wasn't quite what I expected from teasers given, though it gives me a rather clear idea of what to expect from this upcoming take on Villainy Inc. Which might end up including some faces ive been missing as well as those im not as fond of.

'Fellow mesmerists'

The back up is also quite nice. Faruka really projects an aura of '******* who knows whats shes doing'
    Though gosh that build up....
    That annual before is being built up as a prelude to something pretty epic that might not have anything to do with the upcoming event but instead build up to something else further down the road....

Felt this storyline started strong but was compressed because the main book has to go to ToA now. Though the ending looks like it means the main book should still be Diana focused after Trial.

Backup seems like it's setting up Artemis to either be the Amazon who dies, is the culprit behind the murder mystery, or takes up being Guardian of Doom's Doorway.

I'm not sure if Psycho is a member of the new Villainy Inc or he's just following their orders. From the looks of it he's leading a group of "mesmerists". I'm guessing Hypnota, Max Lord (ugh) and Liar Liar (ugh)?