Page 137 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3858

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I'm not sure if Psycho is a member of the new Villainy Inc or he's just following their orders. From the looks of it he's leading a group of "mesmerists". I'm guessing Hypnota, Max Lord (ugh) and Liar Liar (ugh)?
    Given how obscure earlier villains were that we got Image-Maker and Gadget-Maker, I wouldn't be surprised if this storyline also gives us a bunch of obscure villains who had mind control in their portfolio of powers. Thought Master, Mirage Maker, Osira, Crow Children....Im not sure if im forgetting anyone.

Kinda dissappointed that the leak that claimed we would be getting the Duke of Deception wound up being false I confess.

Not sure what to expect with the whole thing with Artemis. Intriqued though!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Given how obscure earlier villains were that we got Image-Maker and Gadget-Maker, I wouldn't be surprised if this storyline also gives us a bunch of obscure villains who had mind control in their portfolio of powers. Thought Master, Mirage Maker, Osira, Crow Children....Im not sure if im forgetting anyone.

Kinda dissappointed that the leak that claimed we would be getting the Duke of Deception wound up being false I confess.

I read that review, and I think the writer just wrote the sentence very awkwardly. I believe the writer was saying the Duke is one of Diana's male rogues like Dr. Psycho and Image-Maker and not that the Duke would be in the issue. Reading the issue, that seems to be the case.

The Shining Knight reveal was very obvious, I hoped it would go in another direction, but I'm not mad about it either.

It's gonna be interesting who Artemis ends up being loyal to. Maybe she'll go down her own path for better or worse.

REALLY enjoyed this most recent issue!

The ending of the main story wasn't quite what I expected from teasers given, though it gives me a rather clear idea of what to expect from this upcoming take on Villainy Inc. Which might end up including some faces ive been missing as well as those im not as fond of.

'Fellow mesmerists'

The back up is also quite nice. Faruka really projects an aura of 'asshole who knows whats shes doing'
    Though gosh that build up....
    That annual before is being built up as a prelude to something pretty epic that might not have anything to do with the upcoming event but instead build up to something else further down the road....
    Maybe, but I think it's likelier that they unit in the event and encounter the Enki people in the last Issues. The man we see through Antiope's eyes when she talks about the Amazon's ancient enemies looks like Altuum.

Hypnota?

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

So issue 784.

Trial of the amazons could be interesting. But i can't imagine what her role will be. Diana is stronger than all amazons combined. So they will either limit her by some kind of rules, nerf her or something.

I don't get the part where she says, "I would have killed him" . It seemed out of character. Sure, she kills when necessary. but Siggy was obviously not a threat to her, she could easily subdue him, and that is what she actually did. So saying straight up that she would kill someone waker than her when it wasn't even necessary, it is not fitting in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    So issue 784.

Trial of the amazons could be interesting. But i can't imagine what her role will be. Diana is stronger than all amazons combined. So they will either limit her by some kind of rules, nerf her or something.

I don't get the part where she says, "I would have killed him" . It seemed out of character. Sure, she kills when necessary. but Siggy was obviously not a threat to her, she could easily subdue him, and that is what she actually did. So saying straight up that she would kill someone waker than her when it wasn't even necessary, it is not fitting in my opinion.
    I don’t think this any kind of news. Diana doesn’t have a no kill rule. She says it all the time but never really kills

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Hypnota?
    Oh right~ Thats a rather obvious one to miss in retrospect.

The ending seemed rushed to me, but that doesn't mean it's bad, because it's not an ending per se. It's a pause as Etta lets us know.
    As Diana sorts out her affairs in her homeland, we know when she returns we'll have more on Siegfried, Psycho, Villany Inc. Deadman, Holliday Girls, Image-Maker, Etta, Steve and her new girlfriend and more. It's so good to be a wonder fan these days.
    The back up story has me biting my nails.
    Last edited by Sebastianne; 02-15-2022 at 02:36 PM.

Promises some interesting things. Will Etta be going with Diana to the island?
    What will Image-Maker do next?
    Who are the members of Doctor Psychos so called Villainy Inc?
    When Steve goes to check on Siggy, will they kiss?

Promises some interesting things. Will Etta be going with Diana to the island?
    What will Image-Maker do next?
    Who are the members of Doctor Psychos so called Villainy Inc?
    When Steve goes to check on Siggy, will they kiss?
    Mmm that would be an interesting twist! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    The ending seemed rushed to me, but that doesn't mean it's bad, because it's not an ending per se. It's a pause as Etta lets us know.
    As Diana sorts out her affairs in her homeland, we know when she returns we'll have more on Siegfried, Psycho, Villany Inc. Deadman, Holliday Girls, Image-Maker, Etta, Steve and her new girlfriend and more. It's so good to be a wonder fan these days.
    The back up story has me biting my nails.
    Whose new girlfriend? Have I missed some news?

We got a “Suffering Sappho” this issue. Heh. When was the last time Diana uttered those words?
    Last edited by Largo161; 02-17-2022 at 09:46 PM.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post

We got a “Suffering Sappho” this issue. Heh. When was the last time Diana uttered those words?
    I imagine Etta's.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

In the 80th Anniversary special, Steve claims to be starting a new relationship with someone.

Also a "Great Pan's Pipes!" Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    In the 80th Anniversary special, Steve claims to be starting a new relationship with someone.

Also a "Great Pan's Pipes!" Lol
    Oh, so you meant his new girlfriend. I’d already forgotten about that. That anniversary special feels like it was forever ago.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Oh, so you meant his new girlfriend. I’d already forgotten about that. That anniversary special feels like it was forever ago.
    I didn't realize I misspelled the pronoun, sorry.