Page 165 of 258 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3858

the twin shadows will be women? because in the silhouette of at least one of them it seems so.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    I wonder if The Management is a team of Diana's biggest adversaries--like Ares, Circe, Cheetah, Veronica Cale, etc.

That could be an interesting development although I'd really like to see Queen Clea thrown in that mix.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Wonder Woman #791

WONDER WOMAN #791
    Written by BECKY CLOONAN and MICHAEL W. CONRAD
    Art by MARGUERITE SAUVAGE
    Backup written by JORDIE BELLAIRE
    Backup art by PAULINA GANUCHEAU
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Variant cover by PAUL POPE
    Harley Quinn 30th variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    $4.99 US | 40 pages | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 9/13/22
    After almost losing her friends in a vicious battle with the newly formed Villainy Inc., Wonder Woman is going solo! Defeated, Diana must find her way again in a world that seems to have moved on from her and her quest for peace. What could possibly make our hero feel like herself again? Enter Cheetah, and she’s got her claws sharpened for a good old-fashioned catfight!
    Last edited by Gaius; 06-17-2022 at 09:41 AM.

OMG the return of Cheetah!! I'm really curious how her voice will be through Cloonrad.
    We will have a new artist and it seems that a new story arc.

Variant cover

Oh boy CHEETAH IS BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    OMG the return of Cheetah!! I'm really curious how her voice will be through Cloonrad.
    We will have a new artist and it seems that a new story arc.

Variant cover

snip
    Hmm, could do with an edit or two.

I'm excited. I feel like it's been long enough since Cheetah last appeared (in WW), and I'm really excited to see what Cloonrad does with her. I believe they've mentioned how they were really interested in a story with her.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I wouldn't mind seeing Guillem March taking a run on the title.
    While I still feel a bit in Cheetah overload, I dont mind Cloonrad doing a story, it will be interesting to see how they treat the character. Also, obviously some people are enjoying the Young Diana back up stories, but I would so love to see those pages used for Donna, Cassie, Artemis or other Amazons (I dont know why I have this fascination with Hessia from the Superman/Wonder Woman series.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Wonder Woman #791

Ooo! I wonder how long Sauvage will be on the book.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Glad to see Cheetah back .

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Excited to see Cloonrad write Cheetah.

I'm hoping her coming back right after the Villainy Inc arc isn't coincidence. Maybe she's "management" and/or we will see one of the other classic members

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Hmm, could do with an edit or two.

That's hilarious & much better!

After the G. Willow Wilson/Steve Orlando use of Cheetah I needed a break from the character but now it's been long enough that I welcome her back with open arms. I hope she's portrayed as a true powerhouse.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    That's hilarious & much better!

After the G. Willow Wilson/Steve Orlando use of Cheetah I needed a break from the character but now it's been long enough that I welcome her back with open arms. I hope she's portrayed as a true powerhouse.
    Yeah, it seemed like Cheetah kept showing up, but none of it was as interesting as Ruckas use of her. Cloonrad gas the best run since Rucka left, so that leaves me way more optimistic for her. Whereas Wilson's run lost it's luster long before Cheetah even showed up. So when she did, it was just sort of. .eh

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah, it seemed like Cheetah kept showing up, but none of it was as interesting as Ruckas use of her. Cloonrad gas the best run since Rucka left, so that leaves me way more optimistic for her. Whereas Wilson's run lost it's luster long before Cheetah even showed up. So when she did, it was just sort of. .eh
    I liked the idea Wilson and Orlando had going for that arc, but not the execution...mostly cuz of that Year of the Villain stuff.

Anyway, I am interested to see what they do with the character. Wonder if this is a one issue story or the start of a new story arc.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I liked the idea Wilson and Orlando had going for that arc, but not the execution...mostly cuz of that Year of the Villain stuff.

Anyway, I am interested to see what they do with the character. Wonder if this is a one issue story or the start of a new story arc.

I'll admit, the story got better once Orlando took over but it seemed overly drawn out. The solicit for the September issue of Wonder Woman gives me the impression that this might be a 1 issue story with Cheetah. Depending on how she's portrayed, that might be a good or bad thing.