Page 215 of 258 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3858
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, better late than never even if it's not the Wonder Girls people wanted to see.

That's kind of my feelings as well. I don't mind Yara but I'd much rather see Donna get some development in this book.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Can't say I am excited for a Yara Flor team up. She's already gotten more page time in the last year than Cassie and Donna have in the last ten years it seems (most definitely in the Wonder Woman title.) I would much rather them use one of those two over Yara.

Y'all are being such negative Nancies, I'm excited about this. I'm just happy to see the Wonderfam working together in any capacity.

I'm guessing Yara is the "myth expert" mentioned in the 794 solicit?

Quote Originally Posted by bardkeep View Post
    Y'all are being such negative Nancies, I'm excited about this. I'm just happy to see the Wonderfam working together in any capacity.

I'm guessing Yara is the "myth expert" mentioned in the 794 solicit?
    Would that be even accurate for her...

I love this so much! It's rare to see her smiling in modern "action" (for lack of a better word) poses, she looks happy she's going to kick your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Hey maybe Yara will be fun under Cloonrad's pen. :P

To me she always has been.

What is that cuff sock thing on Diana's ankle?

Love the Campbell cover and Nahuelpan's Diana looks very fun too. It's nice to see Yara and Diana team-up against the gods.

I hope 2023 features more Diana and Wonder Girls team-ups. Would be nice if the back-up could be used for that too but it feels as if Young Diana is never gonna end. If they wanted such a long story, they should have made it into its own comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I want Lizzo to play Etta Candy's great granddaughter in Wonder Woman III. Also - is it too soon to bring Siggy into the movies? I think he'd be a hoot.
    Dr. Poison, ..the more I've imagined your 3rd generation, biracial Etta, with all the glam of the Golden Age original, the more she looks or sounds like Lizzo ..or a plus-size Beyoncé! I've argued we don't need TWO Nubias...

We sure as hell don't need two Wallers, either.

As for Yara, ..maybe, she'll grow into the fun, slightly irreverent Yvonne Craig Batgirl of the Wonderverse. That's the vibe I'm reading from her appearances, so far.

Last edited by Mel Dyer; 10-22-2022 at 03:39 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I loved his art on JLDark and Flash so I'm really excited that he'll be drawing Wonder Woman. Hopefully he's the new ongoing artist and not just doing an issue or two.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

It’s nice but kind of hard to be particularly excited since he’ll probably be two issues at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    To me she always has been.

What is that cuff sock thing on Diana's ankle?
    The boots drawn by Paquette are not consistent in their design.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It’s nice but kind of hard to be particularly excited since he’ll probably be two issues at most.

I asked him about this on Twitter and he replied saying he's only on for an arc. Better than nothing I guess but I wish Diana would get a regular artist of his caliber.

Absolutely beautiful - with nary a sword or shield in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I asked him about this on Twitter and he replied saying he's only on for an arc. Better than nothing I guess but I wish Diana would get a regular artist of his caliber.
    Maybe he stays until #800, I think this is the beginning of the new big arc against Hera and the Gods.