Page 33 of 258 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

I'm in love with the #775 Cover. Diana's design is great. I wonder if the purple glow of the lasso will play a role in the story?

#776 is cracking me up. Diana back to looking doped out. "They may look innocent"... mhhh... yeah not the one on the bottom right. xD

My wallet might be crying and I am already missing Moore, but I'm pretty ok with WW going bimonthly for a few months simply because I enjoy the story so much so far.

Thank you for finding those Hypo~

Gosh~ Im delighted to see this run is what I initially suspected it was. Im all for this Wonder Woman road trip across the mystical realms!

#776 cover is giving me Berserk vibes...

Also a Roman god is up to something, eh? Mars, is that you?

Hmm...I wonder if they would throw a curve ball at us and use a different Roman god...But gosh I only really know Mars, Pluto, and Vesta

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post

Also a Roman god is up to something, eh? Mars, is that you?
    It's a stretch on my part but I remember WW84 Diana saying that Duke of Deception did have a Roman name known as Mendacius.

Maybe a new version of the Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It's a stretch on my part but I remember WW84 Diana saying that Duke of Deception did have a Roman name known as Mendacius.

Maybe a new version of the Duke.
    Oooo~ I love this idea~!

It could be interesting if they reintroduce Mars as the more villainous counterpart to Ares, especially since Ares hasn't been an outright villain for a while.

I hope classic Wonder Woman rouges still sneak their way into the story as Diana goes Myth hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    It could be interesting if they reintroduce Mars as the more villainous counterpart to Ares, especially since Ares hasn't been an outright villain for a while.
    That'd be an amusing characterization given how the Romans viewed Mars and the Greeks viewed Ares.

Man I love Diana with a long skirt made of normal fabric, instead of the leather "battle" skirt. Hope it becomes part of her new look.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That'd be an amusing characterization given how the Romans viewed Mars and the Greeks viewed Ares.
    Yeah, but it kinda works? Ares is like the only Greek god who never raped a woman and even killed Poseidon's son for raping one of his daughters (no wonder Zeus hated him), while Mars fathered the Romans by raping Rhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Yeah, but it kinda works? Ares is like the only Greek god who never raped a woman and even killed Poseidon's son for raping one of his daughters (no wonder Zeus hated him), while Mars fathered the Romans by raping Rhea.
    Lo, fair enough. No wonder he and Hades were the black sheep of the family.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Man I love Diana with a long skirt made of normal fabric, instead of the leather "battle" skirt. Hope it becomes part of her new look.
    I also hope she keeps it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Diana wandered into the "Lost Children" arc. Lol this will be horrifying.

Love the covers and the sounds of the arc, but bummed that Moore doesn't appear to be doing interiors anymore.

I usually don't like them distinguishing between the Greek and Roman gods as separate entities, I think it's always more streamlined to have them be one set of deities that go by multiple names depending on who is worshiping them. But we'll see where this goes, and it might not be one of the regular Olympians.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Diana wandered into the "Lost Children" arc. Lol this will be horrifying.

Love the covers and the sounds of the arc, but bummed that Moore doesn't appear to be doing interiors anymore.

I usually don't like them distinguishing between the Greek and Roman gods as separate entities, I think it's always more streamlined to have them be one set of deities that go by multiple names depending on who is worshiping them. But we'll see where this goes, and it might not be one of the regular Olympians.
    They're probably switching artists per arc instead of stitching artists per issue because of the bi-monthly. At least, that's what I'm hoping. So he could return after this arc.