Page 48 of 258 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Variants

Dat Becky Cloonan variant though! Hopefully we get her on more variants in the future.

Incredible Member

The main plot with Diana shifting from Diana in the sphere of gods to visiting the multiverse continues to look good and interesting. Also like seeing Diana in some of her old costumes again.

The back-up on the other hand has me groaning with this Amazons keeping a dark secret stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    The main plot with Diana shifting from Diana in the sphere of gods to visiting the multiverse continues to look good and interesting. Also like seeing Diana in some of her old costumes again.

The back-up on the other hand has me groaning with this Amazons keeping a dark secret stuff.
    It's probably just their baked ziti recipe.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Plus it means Diana will be slugging it out with a kryptonian who's not Superman or Supergirl. Thank goodness.
    Yes, this is a good way to do those things. All three heroes get to be "safe," and Diana gets to defeat a Kryptonian in her own book where she is mostly likely going to be victorious. Win-Win!

And overjoyed it's New/52Morrison's Xa-Du, I'm glad their Superman stuff is making it back into usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It's cute to see the flowing JSA skirt but I definitely wouldn't trade the realistic Greek battleskirt for it.
    I mean, it's not really realistic. Yes it has a historical basis, but that doesn't make it useful. And it's much less stylish than a normal skirt.

We traded a swimsuit for something just as revealing, except it's armor that doesn't actually give any protection. I don't have anything against her wearing armor or not wearing armor, but if you're gonna go with armor, at least have it make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Plus it means Diana will be slugging it out with a kryptonian who's not Superman or Supergirl. Thank goodness.
    And whooping said Krpytonian's rear end hopefully.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yes, this is a good way to do those things. All three heroes get to be "safe," and Diana gets to defeat a Kryptonian in her own book where she is mostly likely going to be victorious. Win-Win!

And overjoyed it's New/52Morrison's Xa-Du, I'm glad their Superman stuff is making it back into usage.
    Let's wait and see. At this point, i will not hold my breath. I will believe it when i see it.

These are some tantalizing covers and solicits. I’m getting more jazzed about future developments.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Diana is at her best, in her element, as a pulp-inspired adventurer, like Tom Strong, Lara Croft or Hawkman, ..and standing fast for freedom, wherever it's threatened. Living the true creed of an Amazon! Wonder Woman hasn't been in better hands, since...who knows?!
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

With Moore back, I’m guessing the book will return to monthly in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Man, Wonder Woman with a flowing skirt is always so boss. I wish they replaced the weird "armor skirt".
    Weren't you just talking about challenging gender norms, but now you're a proponent of skirts? Okayyyyy...

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    These are some tantalizing covers and solicits. I’m getting more jazzed about future developments.
    I agree I only wish the book came out bi-weekly again so we could get to these faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Weren't you just talking about challenging gender norms, but now you're a proponent of skirts? Okayyyyy...
    Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. And it's not like any of her other famous outfits are less clasically feminine. The leather "battle" skirt is still a skirt. The swimsuit is obviously feminine too.

Multiverse adventures sounds like a good follow up to the Sphere of the Gods, and I like that Diana might be wearing a bunch of her past costumes. Also Xa is awesome, I hope she gets to throw down with him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

She may not be thriving in multimedia but she is thriving in the comics. The art is so gorgeous and the stories have been so good lately.