Page 60 of 258 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Solicits for September

Wonder Woman #779

Looking rather George Perez with the hair also on the cover.
    Curley hair Diana, please and thank you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Wow, DC didn’t drag their feet for the solicits this month.

Also that cover, evil Diana is coming back?! And here I though she was a onetime gimmick illusion by Dr. Psycho (perhaps he is coming back too?)
    I thought it'd just be a onetime gimmick too. I'm intrigued and those covers just keep delivering. I wonder if Diana will get a bit of a redesign after all of this?

Nice to see that the back-up is coming to it's conclusion. I like it, but it is dragging its feet a little.

Curley hair Diana, please and thank you.
    Non-negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I thought it'd just be a onetime gimmick too. I'm intrigued and those covers just keep delivering. I wonder if Diana will get a bit of a redesign after all of this?

Nice to see that the back-up is coming to it's conclusion. I like it, but it is dragging its feet a little.
    Maybe it's a form Janus takes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

I've enjoyed the back-up and appreciate it's attempt to reinvigorate the canon with previous bits of unique WW concepts (Well of Souls, Kangas, megalodons, Hippolyta and Phillipus flirting was life too). Also, I've loved Jordie Bellaire's coloring and it's awesome that she got a chance to try writing and I really dig Ganuchaeu's emotive and cartoon-y artwork.

But I'm intrigued by what comes after. WW's back-up was different in being set in the past whereas all the other back ups since IF started have been stories told concurrently with the main books. I wanna see who's on the back ups after this, what characters they'll use, and if it'll spin off into another wonderful Wonder book!

I hope the replacement back up is Cassie. We need to know what her future direction will be now that there's another Wonder Girl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    I've enjoyed the back-up and appreciate it's attempt to reinvigorate the canon with previous bits of unique WW concepts (Well of Souls, Kangas, megalodons, Hippolyta and Phillipus flirting was life too). Also, I've loved Jordie Bellaire's coloring and it's awesome that she got a chance to try writing and I really dig Ganuchaeu's emotive and cartoon-y artwork.

But I'm intrigued by what comes after. WW's back-up was different in being set in the past whereas all the other back ups since IF started have been stories told concurrently with the main books. I wanna see who's on the back ups after this, what characters they'll use, and if it'll spin off into another wonderful Wonder book!
    I'm enjoying a lot of those things from the back up too, but at the same time I have reservations and dread over the "Dark Secret the Amazons are hiding from Diana" stuff. I hoping it manages to stick to landing.

Just one issue for september?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Just one issue for september?
    They've said in interviews the double shipping was only going to be temporary for the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    There’s a dead man on the cover!

I haven't started reading this new run yet, I only have the first two issues and I want to wait for a couple more ... but these previews really excite me!!

They've said in interviews the double shipping was only going to be temporary for the summer.
    Damn! One issue per month it's not enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Damn! One issue per month it's not enough for me.
    I think Nubia gets her comic in September. And Sensation Comics will hopefully come back after Black & Gold finishes.

Plus the writers said there will be annuals and an Anniversary special soon.