Page 83 of 258 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3858
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

The current tea, doesn't even seem to have the power to show Diana's queer side. As they made it sound like such a difficult thing to show on panel. So what made them think that issue 777 was going to be controversial? I see nothing there that can be so controversial.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    If nothing, the guy is a shameless self promoter!

The Bat-Mite's Gotham?

Extraordinary Member

WONDER WOMAN #781
    Written by BECKY CLOONAN, MICHAEL W. CONRAD,
    and VITA AYALA
    Art by XERMANICO and SKYLAR PATRIDGE
    Cover by TERRY and RACHEL DODSON
    Variant cover by TK
    $4.99 US | 40 PGS | $5.99 US Variant (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 11/9/21

Wonder Woman faces her greatest threat yet: a world that doesn't need her! Lost and without purpose, Diana travels to visit an old friend looking for answers. Meanwhile, her image as a hero has taken a shape all its own and it's ready to fight back…literally!

WONDER WOMAN 2021 ANNUAL #1
    WRITTEN BY BECKY CLOONAN
    AND MICHAEL W. CONRAD
    ART BY ANDY MACDONALD
    COVER BY MITCH GERADS
    $5.99 | 48 PAGES
    VARIANT BY CARLOS D'ANDA
    $6.99 US (CARD STOCK)
    ON SALE 11/30/21

Since her return from the Sphere of the Gods, Diana has tried her best to reconnect with her past and those she left behind. But now the past is coming for her! It all begins when a mysterious man appears, claiming to know the dark history of the Amazons. Could his claims possibly be true? And what does this mean for our hero's relationship with those who still rule Themyscira? Judgment is coming for all the Amazons, and you won't want to miss this prologue story leading directly to the next chapter of the Wonder Woman epic!
    Last edited by Hypo; 08-13-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Vita Ayala? A new back up story?
    And Xermanico and Mc Donald in the arts mmmm

Xermanico on art sounds good, I just wish Diana's artists would stay more consistent. Hmm, maybe the new backup will be about the old friend and that's why it isn't listed?

Not sure what to think about the Annual. We just had Amazon secrets in the backup...

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Xermanico on art sounds good, I just wish Diana's artists would stay more consistent. Hmm, maybe the new backup will be about the old friend and that's why it isn't listed?

Not sure what to think about the Annual. We just had Amazon secrets in the backup...
    I think it is related precisely to that story, in the end I suppose they will link everything (back up story, Yara, Nubia... who knows)

I'm enjoying the current arc but I am looking forward to getting back to Earth with these issues.

How many dark secrets can the Amazons have at this point?

Poor Diana having to deal with the world and her family of titles moving on and developing without her...

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    I think it is related precisely to that story, in the end I suppose they will link everything (back up story, Yara, Nubia... who knows)
    That was my first thought but this sounds like a new secret. Diana would know the secret from the backstory, her relationships wouldn't change if it was a secret she is aware of.

How is the backup story? I always skip it and any spoilers on the board because I want to read it all in one sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    How is the backup story? I always skip it and any spoilers on the board because I want to read it all in one sitting.
    Feels a bit more akin to the younger readers books DC's been putting out (Diana: Princess of the Amazons for ex) so I think it's fine enough even though it doesn't really fit with the tone you'd expect in regular Big Two book. The way it's chopped up makes me think it'd read better collected.

I'm hoping now it will be over by November, another WW character might get the spot. I'm pulling for Artemis.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Feels a bit more akin to the younger readers books DC's been putting out (Diana: Princess of the Amazons for ex) so I think it's fine enough even though it doesn't really fit with the tone you'd expect in regular Big Two book. The way it's chopped up makes me think it'd read better collected.

I'm hoping now it will be over by November, another WW character might get the spot. I'm pulling for Artemis.
    Thanks Gaius, yeah I want Artemis, Yara and Nubia to have their own supporting casts, enemies and adventures that don't necessarily involve Diana. They all should be in her corner of the DCU, but they also need to stand on their own two feet in order to be great in their own right.

Haven't read the latest issue yet, I wait until 2-3 issues have come out so I can read them in one go, but I am starting to get a little tiresome of multiverse traveling Diana if that's all we have to look forward to in the main title. When are we going to get her interacting with her supporting cast?