Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

First time I've seen the WOLFSBANE logo from Marvel Comics Presents "Wolfsbane and Mirage" surface anywhere else...

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

First time I've seen it, too. Thanks for posting it.

This is relevant as it hints to how few leading role stories has Rahne had through the years

Omg!! Thanks for sharing. I love the Wolfsbane logo. Yes, she hasn’t had a lot of storylines over the years. She’s always been a supporting character which i hate.....I’m hoping it changes after the movie comes out. I’d love a Wolfsbane limited series. Written by PAD or Claremont.
    Last edited by Wolfsbane; 04-27-2018 at 06:59 PM.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I’d love a Wolfsbane limited series. Written by PAD or Claremont.
    Indeed. And she has a lot of stuff related open to development: Moira, Dani, Catseye, Asgard, religion, parents, sexuality, motherhood...

Astonishing visual poem by pierulestheworld.tumblr.com.

Thank you Rita for sharing. Looks really cool. Is that a legit Rahne tattoo?

On a separate note, what is everyone’s favorite Rahne Issue or Story? I’ve recently discovered marvel unlimited and am enjoying many back issues and would love to revisit all her glory. I personally love wolverine Rahne of Terra and Excalibur #93 where she confronted Reverend Craig.....anybody else?
    Last edited by Wolfsbane; 04-29-2018 at 08:59 PM.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Thank you Rita for sharing. Looks really cool. Is that a legit Rahne tattoo?

On a separate note, what is everyone’s favorite Rahne Issue or Story? I’ve recently discovered marvel unlimited and am enjoying many back issues and would love to revisit all her glory. I personally love wolverine Rahne of Terra and Excalibur #93 where she confronted Reverend Craig.....anybody else?
    It isn't just one issue, but I really liked Wolfsbane's storyline that involved her son Tier that took place during the Kyle/Yost run of X-Force and David's second run on X-Factor.
    Actually Id say my favorite Rhane stories in general happened during David's second run on X-Factor.

I'm a great fan of Rahne of Terra too, I remember i couldn't believe they published a full story about Wolfsbane back in the days.
    Otherwise I still have a very great nostalgia for Pad's first run on X-Factor. After X-Tinction Agenda and Liefeld and Lee taking over the X line I was afraid Rahne was doomed to disappear or remain in limbo for a while, but Pad brought her quickly in the cast of X-Factor and gave her some new developments considering her new situation. That was a great period for this character, I just regret that De Matteis had to finish Pad's plots.

Quote Originally Posted by sid vicious View Post
    I'm a great fan of Rahne of Terra too, I remember i couldn't believe they published a full story about Wolfsbane back in the days.
    Otherwise I still have a very great nostalgia for Pad's first run on X-Factor. After X-Tinction Agenda and Liefeld and Lee taking over the X line I was afraid Rahne was doomed to disappear or remain in limbo for a while, but Pad brought her quickly in the cast of X-Factor and gave her some new developments considering her new situation. That was a great period for this character, I just regret that De Matteis had to finish Pad's plots.
    Thank you so much for sharing. I heart Rahne of Terra so much. Now that I think of it, PAD, Claremont, and Simonson are really the only writers that love to use her. I have high hopes for Rosenberg to utilize her well. We’ll see what happens.

Do you think writers are turned off by her religious background and her repressive personality? Or do you think writers don’t care for her powers?.....I just find her the most interesting out of all the New Mutants and has so many layers to her personality.......I see different writers that like to use Sam, Dani or Illyana a lot. But not Rahne. I winder what it is?

To be honest I never really cared about the religious background of this character, that's the others aspects that interested me (orphan with very traumatic childhood, power that affect the behaviour ...etc). But I'm not a reader from the USA and that's probably why I'm indifferent because I'm less familiar with this kind of christian behaviour.

If this is a problem for the writers ? Well maybe, who knows ? Or because nobody want to deal with this horrible development inherited from Kyle&Yost (Rahne devouring her father, WTF !!!).
    PAD did his best to redeem her but not without adding another tragic episod with the loss of her son. I can understand writers consider Wolfsbane as a complicate character in a way ...

Maybe the New Mutant movie will change this fact, hopefuly.

Astonishing Member

I think he’s referring to why Rahne would be working with Guido after killing her son
    .....Well, looks like Issue #3 of answers that response to Rahne's working with Guido definitely.

I haven’t read it yet. So excited to find out! Not sure if you can tell, but Rahne is my favorite character.

I haven’t read it yet. So excited to find out! Not sure if you can tell, but Rahne is my favorite character.
    Yeah, it shows, but in a nice way. It's nice to see a Wolfsbane fan roaming the X-forum.
    I didn't grow up reading New Mutants, I have only collected a handful of those issues, and of mostly know her from X-Factor. So I am sure that you know more about her than I do.

I just read the issue 4 of New Mutants Dead Souls. It was kind of disappointing that Wolfsbane and Strong Guy fought it out only in a dream. Last issue when they got into an argument, they were under the influence of Tran. I would really like to see them talk about Rhane's son when they are not under some kind outside influence.

art by Kevin Wada