Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Mighty Member

I've played a bit of it.
    It's okay so far, I like the setting and aesthetic. Bugs wise, I've yet to find anything too bad, but there a moment where someone I was shooting was clipping through the floor.
    I do like the shooting in this game and the World is open enough for me to have fun exploring.

But honestly, I do feel like this was released a year too early. In fact I'd say this with the next generation, they should have waited a year. That way it could have be a launch title and we won't be in this Covid mess.
    Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far, it's pretty much exactly what I expected.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

one of the cyberpsychos is rocking some kind of power armor, or at the very least a large exo-suit and im pretty jealous that we cant get one id like a fallout style playthrough

I putted 70 hours into this game on a base ps4. It has all the problems people say in the internet, but for some reason the story kept me interested. I liked the characters, especially Panam, Johnny and Judy. My ending was very satisfying all things considered.

But man, everyone that complains about this game has every right to do so. It's so frustating to play and if i wasn't so invested in the story (that it's not even that original to beging with) i would put this game aside real quick. There are bugs at every corner, all the time, it's imposible to avoid.

And there is so many little things too, like props that characters supose to be using floating in the air in the middle of a conversation, your bike getting stuck on the ground for some reason that you can keep riding forward. The UI getting freezed in the screen.

There's nothing to do in this game outside of gigs, the NPCs are dumb asf. The police is like the worst system i saw in a long time. There is a bunch of things done wrong here that most open world games had already figured out how to do it a long time ago.

I also never experienced so many blue crash screens playing a game like this before in my life. The only other game i remember crashing so many times that i got angry as DBZ Kakarott, but with Cyberpunk it crash like triple times more.

It really sucks cause it could be a really good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I putted 70 hours into this game on a base ps4. It has all the problems people say in the internet, but for some reason the story kept me interested. I liked the characters, especially Panam, Johnny and Judy. My ending was very satisfying all things considered.

But man, everyone that complains about this game has every right to do so. It's so frustating to play and if i wasn't so invested in the story (that it's not even that original to beging with) i would put this game aside real quick. There are bugs at every corner, all the time, it's imposible to avoid.

And there is so many little things too, like props that characters supose to be using floating in the air in the middle of a conversation, your bike getting stuck on the ground for some reason that you can keep riding forward. The UI getting freezed in the screen.

There's nothing to do in this game outside of gigs, the NPCs are dumb asf. The police is like the worst system i saw in a long time. There is a bunch of things done wrong here that most open world games had already figured out how to do it a long time ago.

I also never experienced so many blue crash screens playing a game like this before in my life. The only other game i remember crashing so many times that i got angry as DBZ Kakarott, but with Cyberpunk it crash like triple times more.

It really sucks cause it could be a really good game.
    Might be a different glitch for you but your ride getting stuck and not going forward is because your entering a mission zone. They want you to go by foot. Took me a couple times before I realized it. I assume it was intentional but it very well could just be a glitch.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-05-2021 at 01:24 AM.

I assume that's there to keep you from running over quest NPCs or having a car in the middle of pathing areas

I understand that they would not want me to run over NPCs that had something to do with the story, but it happened with some enemies areas too. Like, i have to do this on foot? I thought this was supposed to be a roleplaying game.

And i never experienced this issue with cars, only bikes.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I got a notice saying my refund is due soon so if you’ve also applied for one keep an eye out about now too.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Pretty disappointed with CDPR right now. Literally the same situation as BioWare and Anthem.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Pretty disappointed with CDPR right now. Literally the same situation as BioWare and Anthem.
    There are a lot of unconfirmed source news comming out at the moment about the apparent behind the scenes going ons which are to blame for the state of the game. Many which can sound like being just what people want to hear to get angry/dissapointed again and feel like fitting the picture they allready had formed in their minds about it.

Seeing how the game and the people in charge of it are currently (not without reason) a popular punching bag for various video game news sites/groups/people these are of course eager to get more and more dirty to report, i feel like taking them all with a grain of salt.

They can of course be all totaly correct, but there could also be a lot of assumptions and false interpretations presented as facts.
    Which is why i like to wait a while until emotions have cooled down, developers left to be able to openly relate events under their own identity and journalist (or at least people interested in that matter) have started to dig for informations who want to present a three dimensional perspective on what went wrong, before i go and read up on what happund when a game launched or turned out horrible.

Besides what good comes from all of this except making people angry again? The deed has been done. Promises have been broken, trust has been destroyed, potential has been squandered.
    Why do we need to know the details on what went wrong at the moment? To point the fingers at where they are allready pointing? Especialy when it seems to mostly come from unconfirmed sources and filtered through writers who want to put fingers in wounds to get reactions. When all that truely matters now is what ever there is something going to be done about it or not.
    Which is something only the comming months can tell.
    Last edited by Grunty; 01-16-2021 at 06:03 PM.

crowbcat back in action

Extraordinary Member

So almost only 2 months after it's release it's going for half off on ps4. Which is still probably too much since it isn't really playable on console.

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/...x-one-series-x

Also facing a second lawsuit and being investigated by a Polish consumer affair group.
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...cyberpunk-2077

Damn...what a **** show.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 01-20-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Been playing it on PS5, definitely improves the rendering/frame rate/responses although it's still got a ton of glitches.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

some potential paid and unpaid dlc this year maybe

https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-...nt-packs-2021/

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Been playing it on PS5, definitely improves the rendering/frame rate/responses although it's still got a ton of glitches.
    PS5 native version is yet to be released