Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Probably into cultural gatekeeping, amirite fellas?
    I'm thinking food sites. They need something that is....

1. Low effort
    2. High output
    3. Vast audience
    4. Allows them to talk about anything and everything while saying nothing while making it about themselves
    5. Allows them to eat at restaurants and call it work

I can just see it now. "As we sit here at Muncie Yum the new establishment run by Chef Trend'E I can't help but to think of my own personal journey that brought me to the newest culinary hotspot blah, blah, blah, blah..."
    Last edited by Anthony W; 12-08-2020 at 09:00 AM. Reason: I actually had to check to make sure Munchie Yum wasn't a real restaurant. It sort of sounds like a hip new restaurant....
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Bit over 24hours till launch

plus however long it takes to download the gigantic day 1 patch but that goes without saying

Stadia lol, is that still a thing?

Yeah, definetly going to wait some months for this one.

I spent a few hours playing last night, didn't notice anything game breaking(worst bug I saw was an invisible gun in one scene). My 1080ti handles 1440p on the high end of medium with a very high fps and so far the game's great

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Yeah, definetly going to wait some months for this one.
    That is my plan , once the bugs are patched at some point. Likely gonna hold off til March or April.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That is my plan , once the bugs are patched at some point. Likely gonna hold off til March or April.
    Yeah, it's gonna need more than one patch to fix most of them bugs.

No biggie. Kinda begs the question though, what the hell those guys have been doing during all those years?

I mean, ok, i know that CDProject fanboyism has pretty much reached the rank of religion at this point and i'm probably going to get impaled for that but that's surprising to take so much time to make a game and then to have the balls to release it in such a state.

And yes, in one year or so it's going to be all fine and all but gee...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Yeah, it's gonna need more than one patch to fix most of them bugs.

No biggie. Kinda begs the question though, what the hell those guys have been doing during all those years?

I mean, ok, i know that CDProject fanboyism has pretty much reached the rank of religion at this point and i'm probably going to get impaled for that but that's surprising to take so much time to make a game and then to have the balls to release it in such a state.

And yes, in one year or so it's going to be all fine and all but gee...
    Given the size of this game and amount of content packed in I doubt this would have been released bug free. The bugs I've encountered have been immersion breaking at worst. Nothing so far that broke the game.

Mighty Member

The amount of customizing player can do in this game is amazing. I like console retro-gaming. But, this is impressive. (I am talking myself out of buying it.)

I'm thinking food sites. They need something that is....
    Any chance I could do that without getting overly political? Low effort, high output, and free food? I am down.

Joking aside, ignore the controversy. If you like the game, play the damned game.
    Last edited by CentralPower; 12-10-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Just don't even think about taking the PS4 or Xbone One versions.

Like, at all. Nope, just go for PC (if you have a decent one), PS5 or Xbox Series.

Extraordinary Member

This might be the one time that the Stadia owners really made out ok.

On the other hand, CD Project Red got the go ahead with this project way before the next gen consoles even had prototypes let alone dev kits to hand out.

So this is all pretty messed up since this was always what the game would look like on the main consoles at best.

They force marched their staff just to produce a game for Xmas that looks like it needs another six months to get fixed for console players and maybe even the PC gamers.

Incredible levels of Kool Aid drinking on twitter from fan boys insisting that it's unreasonable to buy a new game for a seven year old console and expect that game to work properly.

One might say that seven years ago is when they started developing the game lol. (yeah, i know it's less but gotta make that joke working)

Extraordinary Member

No outrage just excuses from fanboys...Somehow I'm not surprised...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    No outrage just excuses from fanboys...Somehow I'm not surprised...
    This is rich coming from the Anthem die hard.