Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Apparently it runs very well streamed through Google Stadia or Nvidia Geforce Now

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm annoyed by how much of the available side quest has a very high danger rating. I have to hope that missions I chose to do doesn't involve any fighting so I don't get screwed.

Cops are a joke. No matter how high my wanted rating is just evading them for about 20 seconds is enough for them to give up. Not having consequences for reckless behavior takes the fun out of it.

the danger rating on quests falls as you gain levels

interesting trick for eddies are vending machines, the drink ones specifically. Drinks cost 10 eddies a piece, but they also break down into three uncommon components which sell I think for 8 a piece, so you're getting more than double what you pay for them, so just empty every drink machine you see and you're rolling in eddies(food doesn't break down so those machines are worthless)
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-17-2020 at 08:34 AM.

I'm grinding side quests and these quest rating never seem to drop. I haven't gotten to do much outside of the starting district.

It's a shame the negativity is overshadowing everything because the content in this game is strong.

CDPR should've been honest with everyone and just axed the PS4 and X1 versions. Or, at the very least, not try to develop nine versions of the game at the same time.

Having said that, I'm playing on PC like the good Lord intended and I'm loving the game so far.

Sony is pulling the game from the playstation store and offering full refunds.

Ultimate Member

Yep, the game has been pulled from the PS store.

THAT IS HUGE! Sony didn’t even pull the Fallout 76 from the store.

For Sony to take this kind of step is a pretty huge deal.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I have decided after Avengers and this now that I will NEVER buy a game on Day One again. Hitman 3 was my last time doing that. Will wait until the new year and updates to return to Cyberpunk 2077.

It’s unprecedented but I’m glad it happened. I think everyone is just sick of this happening over and over again. I’ll be giving them a call tomorrow about a refund

Extraordinary Member

Oh well I guess this is old news now but DAMN...
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/18/sony...-backlash.html

CDPR would have saved themselves a lot of grief if this game skipped current gen.

It's incredibly dishonest to have release this game on PS4 and Xbox One knowing perfectly how it runs.

That's EA's level of scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yep, the game has been pulled from the PS store.

THAT IS HUGE! Sony didn’t even pull the Fallout 76 from the store.

For Sony to take this kind of step is a pretty huge deal.
    I've heard that it got pulled because CDPR is offering/suggesting refunds but apparently didn't clear it with Sony or something (hence, Sony denying refunds for a while).

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    CDPR would have saved themselves a lot of grief if this game skipped current gen.
    Makes me wonder how things will play out in the future with Sony and MS making different consoles with wildly different capabilities but mandating that every game needs to work on every console. You're either going to get underwhelming next-gen versions or crippled last-gen versions.

Like Halo Infinite is coming out and it needs to run on the Series X and the One S.

Something's gotta give.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 12-18-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Wait what is current gen now, 5 and SX no? It’s last gen where the problems are. Honestly it’s ran smoothly on my SX so far.

I'm grinding side quests and these quest rating never seem to drop. I haven't gotten to do much outside of the starting district.

It's a shame the negativity is overshadowing everything because the content in this game is strong.
    some of the quests I got early(beat on the brats in particular) took forever to start dropping, like high 20s, I'm 30 now and they're all moderate