Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Wait what is current gen now, 5 and SX no? It’s last gen where the problems are. Honestly it’s ran smoothly on my SX so far.
    I meant PS4 and Xbone.

Had tried my best to get by on my XB1 but today I finally had to bite the bullet and request my refund which thankfully was granted.

The game working within reason on PC? I'm still planning on grabbing it on Christmas Day if so. I'm not expecting bug-free, just playable, I don't mind things needed patches along the way and navigating some bugs, I'm a seasoned player of Bethesda games, lol.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Depends i your specs i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The game working within reason on PC? I'm still planning on grabbing it on Christmas Day if so. I'm not expecting bug-free, just playable, I don't mind things needed patches along the way and navigating some bugs, I'm a seasoned player of Bethesda games, lol.
    My experience on PC is that it is still very buggy. I don’t see 1 hour of gameplay without at least one major, annoying bug. Unless you really don’t want to wait, you should probably wait. It is playable, but should be experienced under better conditions IMO.

I’m finishing off Witcher 3 and that’s still bugged to high heavens. In one village there was a guy sat down two metres off the ground, calm as you like, then shortly after I had a cut-scene where Ciri took and brandished an invisible sword off her back (to be fair, there’s no way you could get a sword off your back without going into some kind of crouch).

Mighty Member

The refund recall was actually covered on the Daily World.

Seeing Phil Gayle report on gaming was both amusing and a sign of how bad this has been. (Hell, the fact that I am paying this much attention to a modern game shows how big the story is.)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm playing on PC and I haven't encountered any bugs that break the game or break immersion. There's still a lot of bugs but nothing that took away from the experience.

Thanks for the thoughts guys, I'll take them all into account.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Had tried my best to get by on my XB1 but today I finally had to bite the bullet and request my refund which thankfully was granted.
    Yeah I’ve requested mine, still waiting to hear back from Sony. What a shame. I wonder if there’s a studio out there that could deliver a cyberpunk game but good to kind of fill the appetite for a bit at least?

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

installing it now

been watching various fextralife and ESO videos to get a good build + gear for a corpo gunslinger

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    installing it now

been watching various fextralife and ESO videos to get a good build + gear for a corpo gunslinger
    Lifepaths don't matter. It's basically your tutorial section and then after that it's just Street kid.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Lifepaths don't matter. It's basically your tutorial section and then after that it's just Street kid.
    It gives you unique dialogue options and the relationships with characters tend to differ.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It gives you unique dialogue options and the relationships with characters tend to differ.
    Dialogue options save for a select few don't matter. It's Option A, Option B, or Option C (Lifepath) which basically do the same thing. I've yet to see any major difference where playing as a street kid gave me any difference to anyone playing Nomad or Corpo beyond the tutorial.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Ultimate Member

So, i'm hearing that saves are capped at 8mb on the PC. And if you craft and loot heavily during your playthrough, your save file will be corrupted.

Lots of players have lost their saves because of this.

I think I'll get this game NEXT Christmas. Too much crap around this.