WONDER WOMAN #36
Written by MEREDITH FINCH
Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and RICHARD FRIEND
On sale NOVEMBER 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Please welcome the new superstar creative team of writer Meredith Finch and artist David Finch! As this new epic begins, the fate of the Amazons is about to be revealed, major new characters will be introduced and a new villain will arrive with enough power to defeat the combined might of Wonder Woman and her Justice League teammates! Don’t miss the start of this story that guest stars Swamp Thing! It will define what it takes for Diana to fulfill her destiny as Wonder Woman!
Meh. D'you know what book I'd buy if I wanted to read about the Justice League?

The clue's in the question.

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #13
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art and cover by DOUG MAHNKE
On sale NOVEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Welcome the new creative team of writer Peter J. Tomasi (BATMAN AND ROBIN) and Doug Mahnke (JUSTICE LEAGUE)! The unity between Superman and Wonder Woman will be tested as never before as a mysterious group of villains make their New 52 debut – but first, Atomic Skull and Major Disaster cause trouble for our favorite heroic couple!
Meh. D'you know what books I'd buy if I wanted to read about Superman?

There seems to be a pattern developing here.

SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN #4
Written by NEIL KLEID, ROB WILLIAMS and OLLIE MASTERS
Art by DEAN HASPIEL, TOM LYLE and AMY MEBBERSON
Cover by ADAM HUGHES
Wonder Woman appears in a trio of tales with some offbeat guest stars! First, Diana and her friend Etta Candy are captured by Ra’s al Ghul, but he’s not the most surprising soul they meet. Then, a Thanagarian menace returns to Earth, and you won’t believe what Diana must do in her battle with Byth! Plus, the London police are confused as to why they caught Catwoman so easily. Fortunately, Wonder Woman is in town to take charge of the situation!
D'you know what book I would buy if I wanted to read about Wonder Woman?

This one. So I will.