Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 293
  1. #271
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I've heard of Emma Caulfield and have no idea who this other person is.
    Farmiga is a moderately famous actress. I hadn't heard of Caulfield, ironically

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, he was Goliath, even if he didn't suit up at all.
    Maybe he'll suit up eventually

  2. #272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    It doesn't really matter how prolific the actor or actress is tbh, or how many high profile awards they won or were nominated for. I mean look at Laurence Fisburne, Robert Redford, Daniel Kaluuya, Glenn Close, Angela Bassett etc
    Literally all of those characters except maybe Close and Bassett are very important to theb lots of those films

    Also lmao at saying Farmiga is "moderately famous"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ga?wprov=sfla1

  3. #273
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Literally all of those characters except maybe Close and Bassett are very important to theb lots of those films

    Also lmao at saying Farmiga is "moderately famous"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ga?wprov=sfla1
    I mean next to someone like George Clooney or Meryl Streep

  4. #274
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Not disagreeing with you, but are Caulfield and Farmiga equally famous?
    Don't know don't care, didn't hear of either of them until WandaVision started (Caulfield) and being on this thread (Farmiga). The point was that people who did know who Caulfield was assumed she was going to be an important part to the story (even being a member of Squadron Supreme because of the name Dottie and the yellow flowers), just like people are now assuming that because Farmiga has a couple of nominations that it means she is going to be a super important part to the story or a major(-ish) character from the comics that is going to be a major reveal to the plot, instead of just Kate's mom.

  5. #275
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Don't know don't care, didn't hear of either of them until WandaVision started (Caulfield) and being on this thread (Farmiga). The point was that people who did know who Caulfield was assumed she was going to be an important part to the story (even being a member of Squadron Supreme because of the name Dottie and the yellow flowers), just like people are now assuming that because Farmiga has a couple of nominations that it means she is going to be a super important part to the story or a major(-ish) character from the comics that is going to be a major reveal to the plot, instead of just Kate's mom.
    I see what you mean

  6. #276
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,741

    Default

    I'm not guessing based on fame but the fact that the comics turned Kate's mom into a villain and her main antagonist during the Fraction run was Madame Masque, so it seems plausible they might combine the two and give the show a more "name" villain than the Tracksuit Dracula's.

    All speculation on my part.

  7. #277
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not guessing based on fame but the fact that the comics turned Kate's mom into a villain and her main antagonist during the Fraction run was Madame Masque, so it seems plausible they might combine the two and give the show a more "name" villain than the Tracksuit Dracula's.

    All speculation on my part.
    Idk. The MCU seems obsessed with adapting Z-list villains IMO. Maybe the Tracksuits are "enough".

  8. #278
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk. The MCU seems obsessed with adapting Z-list villains IMO. Maybe the Tracksuits are "enough".
    Probably depends on the story.

  9. #279
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I've heard of Emma Caulfield and have no idea who this other person is.
    The Conjuring movies, Bates Motel series, and Godzilla King of the Monsters are a few of her roles. She was in Scorsese's The Departed, and she got an Academy Award nomination for Up In The Air. Really good actor.

  10. #280
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably depends on the story.
    I guess so. Idk if this will lead to some bigger villain down the road or be mostly self-contained in that aspect

  11. #281
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,131

    Default


  12. #282
    Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Woo Hawkeye has finally wrapped filming!

    But they might still have reshoots, right?

  13. #283
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,131

    Default



    New pic behind scene

  14. #284

    Default

    There's a picture that supposedly is Hawkeye and Echo in costume for the finale. IDK if it's real but it is going around.

  15. #285
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    There's a picture that supposedly is Hawkeye and Echo in costume for the finale. IDK if it's real but it is going around.
    Last edited by juan678; 04-29-2021 at 12:17 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •