Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

How big of a villain is Clown? I've never seen him in much of anything.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    How big of a villain is Clown? I've never seen him in much of anything.
    He only appeared in Fraction's run. spoilers:
    Appeared and died in it.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    It's possible this all takes place before the traumatic event that led her to get the tattoo. Or maybe they'll just add it digitally later on in post-production. As for Clown... I don't expect him to be with the makeup all the time. It's kind of a silly look for him to be using 24/7 in live-action. They might give that look to him during ''a special moment'' like they did with Zemo on TF&TWS with his purple mask.
    Maybe. It's just not really The Clown without the makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Is there any sign Clint is actually getting some form of a decent costume in this, or is it all about Kate?
    We saw photos of Clint with the SHIELD-issued quiver and a concept art of him wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with the purple logo in front. Maybe they're keeping it a secret or maybe since he is retired, they don't feel the need to come up with a fancy costume for him. Clint's costume in the modern comics is really simple as well.

Ultimate Member

I guess this continues the MCU trend of using minor and/or infrequent villains.

I should read the Fraction run

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    We saw photos of Clint with the SHIELD-issued quiver and a concept art of him wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with the purple logo in front. Maybe they're keeping it a secret or maybe since he is retired, they don't feel the need to come up with a fancy costume for him. Clint's costume in the modern comics is really simple as well.
    Would be kind of random to finally give him the classic Hawkeye look now of all places.

Not really impressed with the costumes for this show so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would be kind of random to finally give him the classic Hawkeye look now of all places.

Not really impressed with the costumes for this show so far

Agreed.
    Sad to see we're (so far only based on the photos of course) not getting a cool suit for Clint smh.
    Honestly even Kate's suit doesn't even wow me.
    But yeah, hopefully they're keeping it a secret and we'll get to see much better ones in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Agreed.
    Sad to see we're (so far only based on the photos of course) not getting a cool suit for Clint smh.
    Honestly even Kate's suit doesn't even wow me.
    But yeah, hopefully they're keeping it a secret and we'll get to see much better ones in the show.
    Yeah, compared to how comic-accurate the concept art was, Kate's costume looks kind of mundane.

She looks like she's dressed to run around with Team Arrow.

Ultimate Member

I assume that's not a complement

Ultimate Member

Yeah, compared to how comic-accurate the concept art was, Kate's costume looks kind of mundane.

Kates wishes her costume looked as good as Roy Harpers.

Roninnnnnn

Clint's never really had much of a costume in the MCU though. At best it's been quasi-tactical gear with a tiny bit of purple flair.

And given that Fraction's run is supposedly a big influence in the show, and here Clint's presumably retired, I didn't expect him to get a proper costume now.

But we'll see how things play out. I don't think we should put a ton of stock in some randomly snapped photos; who knows how things will look after post, right?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I assume that's not a complement
    I like Arrow (and Sutekh's right, the Arsenal suit was glorious), but the costumes weren't always on-point compared to what I expect from a production like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm glad they're getting more mileage out of this suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Clint's never really had much of a costume in the MCU though. At best it's been quasi-tactical gear with a tiny bit of purple flair.

And given that Fraction's run is supposedly a big influence in the show, and here Clint's presumably retired, I didn't expect him to get a proper costume now.

But we'll see how things play out. I don't think we should put a ton of stock in some randomly snapped photos; who knows how things will look after post, right?
    Doesn't make it any less underwhelming.

Holding out some hope that we'll see something like the classic garbs in the reported circus flashbacks.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Holding out some hope that we'll see something like the classic garbs in the reported circus flashbacks.
    Here's hoping .

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Hoping for this too.

Seems that the confirmed villains so far are Swordsman, Clown and Tracksuit Mafia. Who do you all think will be the main villain between Swordsman and Clown? Do you think that Trickshot will appear as well but is kept secret until the show airs?